promises

A/n: sorry this is kinda short. enjoy!

toni's pov
"what the hell is going on here?" cheryl screams and i have no idea how i'm supposed to explain this to her. veronica goes over to tayleigh and places her on her lap to help comfort the crying kid. "cher we need to talk." i say and take her into the other room.

"tt what's going on?" she asks. "angelica locked ev out of the room on purpose so she could spend more time with you." i explain. "wait really?" she asks her eyes bulge. "yea and when i wanted to talk to her about it we got in a little argument and tay got involved. she accidentally told her that i wasn't related to her and now she's sobbing." i say and start to tear up.

"hey babe it's ok. we should've told tay about her story and stuff but that's a mistake that we can't fix. none of this is your fault. we'll have a talk with all the kids and just tell them everything so we can avoid this happening again. as far as angelica goes we can talk to her too." cheryl tells me and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"i'm just really stressed." i said and ran my hands through my hair. "i'm stressed out too. we have a toddler who probably has separation anxiety, a three year old who feels like he's being forgotten about, a five year old with social anxiety disorder, a seven year old who needs attention in order to thrive in terms of school, a ten year old who is extremely bossy and feels like she can't talk to me or you, another ten year old who has abusive trauma, a 13 year old who thinks we don't care about him, and another 13 year old who thinks i'm putting pressure on him to help me with everything. it's just so much to deal with." she says.

"wait i didn't even know half those things were true."i said. "well they are. the reality is that all of our kids need attention in some way shape or form and we can't give it to them." she breaks down. "ok who's supposed to be comforting who here?" i ask and we both laugh. "we just have to find a way to help them all. it will all be ok in the end." i tell her and she nods. "yea your right. for now let's go talk to ang." she says and we go upstairs together holding hands.

"can we come in?" i ask after knocking. "i hate you. go away!" she screams and my heart aches a little. "your not in trouble we just want to talk." cheryl explains and ang gives in. "can you just tell us what happened in your perspective." i ask while sitting on her bed. "i got sick and was really happy about it because i knew i got to stay home. and i was happy because i finally got to spend alone time with mom. we haven't had that in a long time and i missed it. i didn't want ev to ruin our time together. she gets everything she wants. i almost never see you without her glued to your hip. i thought if i just locked her out of the room maybe just maybe i would get my own time with mom. but no i'm the one getting in trouble. it's just not fair." she says but it's hard to understand with her crying.

"we already told you your not in trouble. and don't ever think for a second that i love any of your siblings more than you. you all are my world and deserve the best." i try to explain to her. "you were our first born baby girl and that's one thing no one can take away from you. your so special to me and you always will be. i will try to do better as your mom and spend more time with you." cheryl says and hugs her so i join in too.

"i just have to ask this though. why on earth would you tell tayleigh that i'm not related to her?" i asked. "oh my god i actually forgot i did that. i really am a terrible sister." she sighs. "your not a terrible sister your just not a good one." cheryl said truthfully and i laughed and so did angelica. "we love you but can you please go apologize to tayleigh and evianna?" i ask her. she agrees and goes downstairs.

"i'm so sorry tay. i didn't mean to say what i did, although it's true. i just got angry and it slipped out." angelica says surprisingly apologetically. "it's ok. i still love you. and your not a terrible sister.  just not the best sometimes." tay said still sniffling a little bit. they both hug and i just stare at the sight.

"and evi i'm sorry for locking you out of the room. i was just jealous of you and mom. your so attached to her and it's not fair to rest of us. maybe instead of you spending so much time with mom you can spend more time with me. i'll play with you and we can watch movies. maybe you can even play dress up in my clothes. but only if you agree to share mom. can you promise me that?" ang asks and holds out her pinky.

"pinky pomise." evi says and the lock there fingers. "looks like our problem is solved." i say and turn to cheryl. "we'll see about that." she said back and i just laughed. "are you still sick?" i ask her. "i guess not. i brushed my teeth." cher said. "in that case." i said but got cut off by cheryl placing her lips on mine. "i love our family babe." she says. "i do too. but i think i might love you more." i say smirking and we kiss once again.

A/n: i'm going to ask a bunch of questions and i'd appreciate it is you guys answered :)

favorite character?

should i do a time jump?

should i add more kids? if so to what family? choni, varchie, bughead, kang's, or swatie (sweet pea and katie)

and lastly are you guys enjoying this story and should i continue?

Instas:
@CherylBombshell

family is everything ❤️comments:@tiny

comments:
@tiny.topaz- my pretty girls
@ronnie.lodge- thank you so much for adopting them because i literally love them so much
@jug.jones- princesses
@betty1cooper- sleeping beauties
@kevin.the.gay- that's cute

@Ronnie.Lodge

happy to announce that lea is working on a movie!! comments: @archie

comments:
@archie.andrews- forever proud
@cherylbombshell- angelica is absolutely freaking out! we love you lea!!!
@tiny.topaz- no doubt in my mind that girl will do great things. tell her i love her!
@kevin.the gay- OMG NO WAY!!!!! MY BABY
@betty1cooper- she's insane. i'm so proud
@sweet_pea- so much talent
@fangs.fogarty- our movie star!