the trouble with tayleigh

A/n: this is just a filler chapter. i promise the drama will start soon don't worry. enjoy the fluff

tayleigh's pov

it was saturday afternoon and i was in my room alone playing with my toys. i wanted someone to play dolls with me so i went to go ask everybody. i walk into eva's room first but she's napping. i then walk into aidens room.

"hi aiden. hi mama. wanna play?" i said while opening his door. "sorry tay but he has to nap right now." toni said while trying to tuck him into bed. "oh ok." i said and walked out of his room and into angelica's.

"do you wanna play with me ang?" i said. "not now i'm talking to my friends." she said and shooed me away. ugh is anyone even listening to me i thought to myself.

i made my way into brandon's room where i found both him and liam playing video games. "do you guys wanna play dolls with me?" i asked praying they would say yes. "sorry tatertot we're too old for that." liam said. "yea and we're boys." brandon added. "ugh alright" i said discouraged.

i walk downstairs and into mommy's office. "wanna play dollies wi-" i said but got cut off. "i'm working sweetie. go ask someone else." she said back at me barley looking up from her desk and i sighed and headed back to my room.

how is that no one wanted to play with me. so many people lived in this house and no one was available. i don't get it. i'm always nice to everyone and still no one wanted to be with me. sometimes i feel so invisible.

i'm not the oldest like brandon and liam who get to do whatever they want and were born first. i'm not the youngest like eva who gets praised just by standing there and being cute. and i'm not like ang or aiden who are so full of personality to not to be noticed. i'm just me. just plain old tayleigh. i layed on my bed and cried softly into my pillow.

toni's pov

i was walking out of aidens room after he finally fell asleep and i heard crying. i just figured it was evi but it wasn't coming from her room. it was from tayleighs room.  i was really confused because she rarely ever cries. i walk towards her room and slowly open her door. i can see her laying on her bed face down and i immediately walk up to her.

"tay what's wrong?" i say softly rubbing her back. she turns around and her face is red and tear stained. "mama? what are you doing here?" she says back at me. "why were you crying girl?" i asked. "oh me i wasn't crying. not at all." she said while wiping her tears away quickly.

"i'm not stupid tay. i know you were crying. can you tell me what happened?" i asked hoping to get an answer out of her. "i- i cant say. your gonna hate me for it". she said looking down. "tayleigh i could never hate you. and you can tell me don't worry." i said reassuringly.

"i was feeling sad because i feel like i don't matter to everyone. no one wanted to play with me today. i asked everyone and everyone said no." she said crying even more. i pulled her in for hug and let her cry on my shoulder.

i felt terrible and i knew there was nothing i could do to fix it. it wasn't her fault everyone else was busy and yet she thought it was. i couldn't help but feel bad for her.

i decided to text cheryl with my free hand and tell her what was going on because i knew tay felt safe just by being in her arms. she's been that way ever since she was a baby. i just repeatedly kissed her hair until cheryl finally came upstairs.

without saying anything tayleigh ran to her and cheryl lifted her up and tried to comfort her. they stayed like that for a while and i just watched. "can you tell my why you were crying tatertot?" cheryl finally managed to get out.  "i can't you'll hate me." tay said still crying. "hey no i won't. i will never ever hate you. you can tell me." cheryl explained.

tayleigh hated when her moms were mad at her and she never wanted to disappoint or upset them. "um i was feeling left out and like you didn't care about me anymore. no one wanted to play with me today." she said burying her head into cheryl's shoulder.

"shhhhh it's ok. your ok. i'm sorry no one wanted to play. we're all busy sometimes. that's all. we still love you." cheryl said while stroking her hair. tayleigh didn't say anything for a while but her crying slowed down.

"so you still love me?" tay said while looking up from her shoulder. "of course we do. always have and always will." i chimed in. "agreed. and you can tell us when you feel left out and we'll make sure to play with you ok?" cheryl said. "oke. i love you." tayleigh said with the biggest smile on her face.

A/n: comment which characters you want to see more of and if i should do some chapters about bughead or varchie

Instas:
@Tiny.Topaz

sleeping beauty 😴comments: @kevin

sleeping beauty 😴
comments:
@kevin.the.gay- i'm glad she likes the doll i got her!!
@tiny.topaz- @kevin.the.gay more then like she's obsessed with it
@betty1cooper- little tatortot
@cherylbombshell- my ginger baby
@ronnielodge- sweet lil tayleigh

@JugheadJones

i wanted to dress them in serpent jackets and betty decided to "compromise" and have them wear this comments: @betty1cooper- they don't need serpent jackets jug they're 7! @kevin

comments:
@betty1cooper- they don't need serpent jackets jug they're 7!
@kevin.the.gay- bughead babes!
@cherylbombshell- gorgeous girlies
@archie.andrews- the caption has me dying
@ronnielodge- lizzies hair is getting so long! and juliet lookin great as always!
@tinytopaz- cute little blondies