power outages and would you rather

A/n: i keep writing super long chapters. this is super boring though so i'm so sorry aha

liam's pov

it's a saturday night and we're all at aunt veronica and uncle archie's house just hanging out.

"mommy when is it going to stop raining?" sebi asks. him, aiden, ev, and vivi are all lined up on the window sill staring out the window.

"not for a while buddy. it's a storm." betty explains. "mom?" he asks again. "yes sebi?" she asks. "when is the baby coming out?" he asks. "in 6 months. the gender reveal is in a week." she answers.

"mommy?" he asks yet again. "yes?" she says kind of annoyed but i think this is actually funny. "how are babies made?" he asks and i try my best to hold in laughter but fail.

"ok i think that's enough questions for now." aunt betty says and all the teens in the room start laughing.

there's a sudden boom of thunder and all the little kids scream. "guys chill it's just the weather." brandon says. "why don't you chill and stop kissing gianna?" evianna says back sassily. "ev thats not nice." my mom (toni) says. "we're in love." gia says sweetly and starts playing with brandon's hand.

"fred and emily are normal and there in love too." aiden says. "are you kidding me?" i say after looking at emily basically straddling fred. "our parents do that all the time. that's normal." viv says and i just shake my head.

all of a sudden all the lights go out and i hear screaming from all over the house. i hear one of the little kids crying and i can tell it's 100% ev. she hates the dark. the adults turn on there phone flashlights so we can kind of see now.

"it's ok evi. it's just a power outage." my mom (cheryl) says and picks her up. ev starts to calm down immediately and just settles in her arms.

i hear footsteps coming from the stairs and everyone turns there flashlights toward that way. "did we blow a fuse?" tayleigh asks and walks in with the rest of the kids who were upstairs. "yea. i'll go get some flashlights." uncle arch says and leaves with uncle jughead.

"now what?" layla asks and sits down on the couch. "power outages are fun guys." uncle kevin says trying to hype us up. "it sucks. there's no wifi." angelica complains. "i agree. now i can't watch youtube." juliet says. "everyone just calm down a little bit. we can still have fun without electricity." aunt veronica says.

"isn't it bedtime?" my mom (toni) asks and eyes all the little kids. "no!" vivi screams and starts running around the house.

"ignore that for a second. all kids and teens are going to camp out in the living room tonight." aunt veronica says. this is going to be interesting. "let's just all try our best to get our pajamas on and somehow get situated without the lights." aunt katie says and we all blindly make our way to the guests rooms and bathrooms to change into our pjs.

once we all get changed we meet back in the living room and uncle archie comes back with a bunch of blankets and comforters to put on the floor.

"this is not going to be comfortable." lizzie says. "ok princess." uncle jug teases. "i call couch!" ella screams. "are you kidding? how is that fair? this is literally my house." fred says. "guys just stop fighting for a sec. i cant even find viv." aunt veronica says frustrated.

"what do you mean." my mom (cheryl) asks. "she's probably hiding." lea says. "wait why?" grace asks. "because i said it was time for bed." aunt v says. "well this is a big house so good luck with that." sweet pea says. "gee thanks." aunt veronica says and rolls her eyes. "i'll help you find her." my mom (toni) says and all the moms leave the room.