would you like to be adopted?

A/n: little shoutout to mini_quinn_fabray for helping me come up with this idea! if anyone else wants to help write future chapters just let me know in the comments ☺️

cheryl's pov

me and toni we're both getting ready for work when we heard a knock on the door. "are you expecting anyone babe?" toni asks me. "no." i say confused. "i'll get it anyway." i say and go downstairs.

when i open the door i'm suprised to see its betty. "cousin what are you doing here?" i ask. "we need to talk." she says seriously. "um ok come in." i say and we both sit on the couch. "it's about polly." she says. "oh ok what's up with her?" i ask.

"what did i miss?" toni asks and walks down the stairs. "sit babe. she's talking about polly." i say. "so i got a text from juniper at 4 am this morning and she asked me if i could come to her house. i of course asked why and she told me that polly came home drunk again. apparently she hasn't been feeding them and she's been bringing home different guys every night." betty says.

"oh my god. they live like 2 hours away. did you drive all that way?" i ask. "i did and jughead stayed with the kids. when i got there i was shocked. the whole house was filthy and polly woke up completely hungover and there was a guy in bed with her. when i confronted her about everything she went crazy." betts says.

"oh no. what happened." toni asks. "do you guys remember cora?" she asks. "i knew she existed. we never met her though. and the last time we saw juniper and dagwood they were babies." i say.

"ok well cora is five now. and while me and polly were basically screaming at each other she ran into the room and polly threw her on the ground. then she started yelling at juniper and dagwood saying that they should've been more responsible and kept her out of the room." betty says.

"holy shit." i mumble. "where are they now?" toni asks. "polly shoved adoption papers in my face at the end of the fight so i grabbed the kids and i took them back to our house. i have no idea what i'm going to do with them. i'm pregnant and i already have 3 other kids." betty sighs.

"we'll figure this out don't worry. are sebastian, lizzie, and juliet at school right now?" i ask. "no. i told jug to keep them home for the day so we can work out this mess." she says.

"alright. i'm not going into work today." toni says. "me either." i say. "are you guys sure?" betts asks. "positive. let's go to your house." i say and we go into her car and back to her house.

when we walk in sebi, lizzie, and jules are all watching tv and a little girl with strawberry blonde hair is sitting on her big sisters lap looking really scared. a boy who i'm assuming is dagwood is sitting on the couch talking to jughead.

"aunt cher, aunt toni!" lizzie says and runs to hug us. "hey lizzie." i say and hug her back.

"oh my god." juniper says and stares at us. "uh hi." i say kind of nervously. i haven't seen juniper since she was two years old but seeing her now is just wow. she's absolutely gorgeous and looks just like a blossom.

"your my mystery aunt." she says and i look at her like she's crazy.

"i'm your what?" i ask. "my mystery aunt. i've seen tons of pictures of you and whenever i asked my mom about you she would never tell me anything." she says.

"what's your names again?" dagwood asks. "i'm cheryl and that's my wife toni." i say. toni waves at both of them. "do you remember us?" juniper asks. "of course. we took care of you in our senior year of high school. you guys were babies." toni says.

"this is cora by the way. i don't think you ever met her." dagwood says. "you look like me." cora whispers. she's absolutely precious. "yea i guess i do a little bit." i laugh.