cheryl's interview

A/n: this chapter is rather boring but it talks a lot about cheryl's relationships with the kids and toni.

cheryl's pov

today was going to be an interesting day. i was going to my first interview since i've been in los angeles. of course when i moved back i kept modeling and working but i haven't been able to go to a lot of interviews.

my dressing room was nice and my team for today did my hair and makeup nicely. i was a bit nervous since i haven't been in an interview in awhile but i was just going to try and stay calm.

(the bold is the interviewer and the normal is cheryl)

"hi everyone today i'm joined by the beautiful and talented cheryl blossom!" the interviewer says.

"hi thanks for having me!" i say.

"of course. i'd love to know more about you and i'm sure your fans would too." she says.

"yea i'm just happy to be here in this interview. away from the craziness of my household." i say and laugh.

"i get it completely. so how has your life changed since you were able to become a model?" she asks.

"it's changed a lot definitely. i really enjoy getting to model for clothing brands because before i was the one designing the clothes and now i get to model the clothes which is really cool." i say.

"yea i bet. you now have a pretty huge following on social media. what is that like?" she asks me.

"it's great and i really love getting to interact with all my fans and just posting important things in my life is important to me." i say

"how does it feel to be a role model to so many people in the lgbtq community?" she asks.

"that's one of the greatest joys of my life. just to know that my story and how i overcame it is helping other people overcome there stories is something so special to me and i feel very grateful for that opportunity." i answer.

"and how does it feel to be helping young girls feel confident in there own bodies and just love who they are?" she asks.

"again that's one of my greatest joys. i know that as a teen especially it is hard to love your body so to all the young girls out there if you are struggling with body image just know that it's ok to feel insecure sometimes but you are beautiful and you shouldn't let anyone tell you your not." i say.

"beautifully said. you post a lot about your kids which i love and i know your fans love that so can you tell us a little bit about your family?" she asks kindly.

"yea of course. so i have a gorgeous and amazing wife, toni topaz, who i've dated since high school. she's really my rock and i would never be able to survive without her. she is everything to me and i'm just so lucky to have someone whose as awesome and supportive as she is. i have to say she's probably better at the whole parenting thing then i am. in total we have 11 kids but it's an interesting situation that we have. me and toni both switched off getting pregnant by invetro. so biologically 3 are mine and 3 are hers. then we adopted 2 more girls. and then recently my nieces and nephew needed a family so we have shared custody of those 3 with my cousin and her husband." i say.

"i only have 2 kids at home and even that's exhausting for me. i can't imagine having 11 kids. is it like always chaotic?" she says and i laugh.

"yes it is always a party at thornhill. since we have 6 teenagers though they are a huge help with the rest of the little kids which is like a life saver. after 16 years though we've developed a pretty solid schedule and routine which i think is important to have in a big and crazy family." i say.