gotcha day!

A/n: THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN! it gets extremely fluffy at the end!

cheryl's pov

today is ella and grace's 3 year adoption anniversary. we really want to make this day special for them like we have in previous years. we let them two sleep in today and the rest of the kids are helping me and toni make breakfast.

i look over and see evi pour all of the flour on top on brandon. "i'm going to get you back for that!" he says and starts chasing her all around the kitchen. "ang save me!" she squeals and angelica picks her up. "you guys are crazy." liam says and laughs at there antics.

"we have to make this day so special." toni reminds everyone. "we know mama." aiden says and puts some chocolate chips in the pancake mix.

"what are we doing today?" tayleigh asks and starts to stir the mix. "it's up to ella and grace. they get to pick whatever they want to do today." i say.

"can we wake them up now?" tay asks. "yea everyone let's go upstairs." tones says and we all go upstairs to ellas room first.

ang and tayleigh run onto her bed and tackle her. aiden and evi start jumping on the bed. brandon and liam start banging pots and pans that they brought upstairs. toni is recording the whole thing for memories.

"ok ok i'm awake!" ella laughs and sits up and bed. "happy gotcha day ells!" i say and go to give her a hug. "thank you." she says and hugs me back. "mom why are you recording? i don't even have makeup on!" she says and covers her face.

"it's for good memories. and you look beautiful as always." toni says and gives her a hug. "in honor of your special day i offer you a piggy back ride." liam says and ella jumps on his back.

we all head to grace's room next and the kids do the same routine. "i'm awake." she says and rubs her eyes. "happy gotcha day gracie!" toni says and lifts her up out of bed. "let's eat now!" ev says and we all go downstairs.

"so what are we doing today?" ella asks. "it's up to you girls." i say. "can we do something with our aunts and uncles and there kids?" grace asks. "yea sure." toni says. "i want to go roller skating." ella says. "ok. grace are you good with that?" i ask her. "yep." she says.

group chat

c: hey guys. today is ella and graces adoption anniversary. they wanna go roller skating with your kids. meet there at 2?
b: we're in
j: ayee
v: varchie's in
s: we'll be there
k: we're in too!
t: thanks guys. see you all later!

off group chat

we finished breakfast and all went to get ready. "evabear i have to brush your hair." i call out to her. she runs into my room in her dress up belle dress.

"ev you know you can't wear that out." i say. "but i like it." she says sadly. "i know you like it baby. how about we go pick out something else in your closet." i say and i take her hand to go into her room.

i give her a white sweater from tommy hill figure and dark blue polka dot leggings to wear. "do you want your hair up or down?" i ask. "both." she says and i put her hair half up half down. i finish it off with a red bow.

"i like my belle dress better." she pouts. "you know better then to wear that out of the house." i say and play with her hair some more. "i bet you 100 bucks vivi is going to wear her princess dress." she says. "ok deal." i say knowing veronica would never let her daughter out of the house unless she was in some designer clothing.

not much different then myself though.

"can we go now?" grace comes in and asks me. "yes we can go now." i say even though i know it will most likely take us 15 minutes for all us of to get out the house.