"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"

A/n: this was a suggestion from thequeen3026 so thank you! have a great day everyone.

toni's pov
today me and cheryl have a surprise for the kids that we've been planning for a while.

we had this set up in the backyard

we had this set up in the backyard. it may seem like a lot but we love spoiling our kids and they deserve the world. it's a saturdays so the kids don't have school and it's about mid afternoon. we have everyone gathered up in the living room.

"can you just tell us the big surprise already? we hate waiting." liam says. "ok fine but i need all of you guys to close your eyes and walk into the backyard." i said and we helped guide them outside.

"ok open your eyes!" cheryl screams. the kids looked shocked.

"oh my god!!!" tayleigh screams.

"this is insane." ella says with her mouth wide open and hands on her cheeks.

"i get to be a pirate!!" aiden screams excitedly.

"well what are you waiting for? go have fun." i say and they all run to it.  cheryl's phone rings and she looks surprised when she sees the number. "everything ok babe?" i ask concerned. "yes i just have to take this." she tells me and goes inside. "brandon and liam watch your younger siblings please! i'm going inside to make lunch." i call out to them and liam gives me the thumbs up.

brandon's pov
"brandon come play with me!" aiden says so i go over to wear he is in the play tree house.

"look i'm steering the boat." he says and smiles. "wow your a great captain." i say. "there's a storm coming." he says. "really?! hurry and steer away from it before we crash!!!" i say and pretended to be scared. "i can't! it's too strong! i need help." he said and i put my hands over his tiny hands on the steering wheel and tried my best to help him out.

"you did it! we're not in the storm anymore." he screams. "great job captain aiden." i say and put my hand up to give him a high five. he starts jumping trying to reach my hand but fails.

"that's too high! i'm little." he pouts. "well i am the big brother. and big brothers always win." i state and ruffle his hair. he just pretends to be mad and keeps steering the wheel.

"hey evi are you ok?" i ask her. she's been quiet all day which is rare. she just sitting in the corner of the ship not saying anything. "yea. i sad though." she says and looks away. "why's that?" i ask and sit down next to her. "mommy and mama said they were taking baba away." she said and i instantly felt bad.

she loves her pacifier more than she loves sofia the first which is her favorite show in this whole world. it's probably going to be so hard on her because that thing is her comfort object and it makes her feel safe. i can't even imagine the meltdowns ahead of us.