recovery and aftermath

toni's pov

"we had to give her stitches for all of her cuts and we gave her fluids through an iv. she woke up but she's really confused." the nurse tells us.

"are we able to see her?" i ask. "yea i just wouldn't overwhelm her to quickly. maybe just the parents go in first." the nurse said and we tell the others to stay in the waiting room while we go look for evs room. when we walk in she looks at us and gasps.

"mommy! mama!" she says.

"hi baby girl." i say and sit on the edge of her bed. "i missed you." she smiles. "we missed you too." cheryl says and kisses her forehead.

"do you remember what happened?" i ask nervously. she nods and sighs. "do you want to tell us? it's ok if you don't." cher says. "it was just scary. how long was i away for? did i miss my birthday?" she asks.

"it was only one day. your birthday is months away." i say and laugh a little. "oh i thought it was closer." she says.

me and cher look at each other confused. i guess she had memory loss too?

"ev how many siblings do you have?" i ask her. "8." she says. "you only have 7 sweetie. whose the 8th?" cheryl asks her.

"the only in your tummy." ev says and points to my stomach. "i'm not having a baby. sorry evi." i say softly.

"ohh was that aunt betty?" she asks. "yea that was auntie betty. she's the one having the baby." i explain. "i'm sorry. i kind of forgot a few things." she says. "you don't have to be sorry. how about i bring in some of your aunts and uncles. and some of you siblings and friends." cheryl suggests. "ok." she says and cheryl goes out to the waiting room.

when everyone walks in ev gets so excited.

"vv, juliet, your ok!" she squeals. "your ok too!" vivi says and runs up to the side of her bed. "what's this thing in your arm?" viv asks and ev shrugs. "it's an iv." archie says. "does it hurt?" she asks. "it hurt going in." evi says.

"i'm taking it out." vivi says and we all scream no. "but it hurts her! i have to!" she says. "that's very kind of you doodle but you can't remove it. a nurse has to do it." archie explains and gently pulls her away from the bed.

"i want to help!" she screams and starts crying. veronica takes her outside the room to calm her down.

"what just happened?" ev asks. "she gets angry sometimes remember?" kevin says. "no." ev answers. "it's ok to not remember everything. it's not your fault." i say.

"i'm so sorry ev for letting them take you. you have every right to be mad at me." emily says.

"i'm not mad at you. your one of my favorite people in this room." ev says.

"ouch." brandon says and everyone laughs. "i like you too brandon. your my brother though so i don't have much choice." she says.

veronica walks into the room again holding viv. "what do you say mija?" ronnie says to her. "lo siento." she sighs and we all giggle. "in english my love." v says trying to hold back laughter. "i'm sorry." vivi says.

"can i go home now?" ev asks. "i'll go ask a nurse." betty says and leaves the room. a minute later she comes back in with a nurse.

"she's free to go. i'm just going to take out the iv." the nurse says and takes it out. we leave the hospital and make our way to thornhill.

thornhill

"we're home." ev shouts and all the kids come running down the stairs.

"your all ok!" layla says and hugs her dads.

"i was so worried. i'm so happy your not hurt." lizzie says and hugs her twin.

"i thought you weren't going to be ok. i was so worried. i actually thought you were gone." aiden says and hugs ev. "it's ok aiden i would never leave you. i love you too much to do that." she says and my heart is melting.

"wait so what even happened?" ella asks. "it's a long story." jughead says. "we like long stories." tayleigh says. "yea cmon we want to hear it." grace says.

"it's a bit intense." katie warns. "that's ok." luke shrugs. "i want to hear all about the rescue mission!" sebi says excitedly. "i'll get popcorn." lea says.

"you guys can tell the story. you guys saved me, vv, and juliet. your my hero's." ev says.

"ok ok we'll tell the story."

A/n: did y'all really think i would potentially kill my baby evi? no way she's literally my favorite character to write about aha.

ok now that this drama is over (maybe) i'm in desperate need of ideas. i'm up to write about anything so just drop some suggestions in the comments.

also i want to say thank u for the love on this book. every time i see one of u guys comment it makes me want to write more so thank u so much! :)

Instas:

@Kayla.Kelgarty

happy :) comments: @angelica

happy :)
comments:
@angelica.blossom.topaz- ok gorgeous
@ella.claire.blossomtopaz- your kidding
@gia.kelgarty- omg so cute
@brandon_bt- your hair tho damn
@liam_bt- yesss
@lea.andrews- so pretty
@kevin.the.gay- your so gorgeous i actually can't
@ronnie.lodge- your perfect
@tiny.topaz- killin it

@Betty1Cooper

let's do this @jughead

let's do this @jughead.jones 💗💙
comments:
@jughead.jones- so excited to do this with you again
@cherylbombshell- i'm so happy for you both!
@tiny.topaz- soooo excited
@kevin.the.gay- ahhhhh!!!
@fangs.fogarty- mini bughead here we come
@sweet_pea- can't wait to meet your little angel
@katie.fisher- this baby is going to be so spoiled haha
@ronnie.lodge- i'm so excited to watch this little baby grow up. you've done a wonderful job so far with your other babies
@archie.andrews- we're all so happy