noah flynn jones

cheryl's pov

"he's here?" sebi asks. "he's here." the nurse says. "can we see him?" lizzie asks. "yea come on i'll take you guys. but i think they just wanted there kids to meet him first." the nurse says. lizzie, juliet, and sebi all follow the nurse down the hallway.

"they are so lucky they get to see him first." aiden huffs. "you'll get to meet him soon buddy." toni says.

"evi wake up." i whisper softly to a sleeping ev who is still on my lap. she open her eyes and yawns. "is the baby born yet?" she asks. "yea he's born." i say and stroke some hair out of her face. "oh no did i miss getting to meet him?" she asks. "no evi we're going to meet him in a few minutes." toni laughs. "ok good." ev says.

"i have a question." cora says after walking over to us. "ok what's your question?" i say. "would this baby be my brother or my cousin?" she asks. "well biologically it's your cousin. but if you want to call it your baby brother you can." toni says. "oh ok." she says. her and ev start playing catch with emmett (the stuffed animal).

5 minutes pass and juliet shows up in the waiting room again. "you guys can meet him now!" she says excitedly. we all stand up and start walking down the hallway. "is he cute jules?" kevin asks. "yes he's adorable. i love him." she says. "did you cry?" fangs asks. "no but lizzie and sebi did. and then my mom and dad cried too." juliet says. "aww." sweet pea says. "ok we're here." jules says and opens the door.

betty is laying in bed with a tiny baby in her arms and the rest of the family is sitting on the edge of the bed. "hi guys." jughead says and smiles.

"meet noah flynn jones." betty says.

we're all in shock and just stand there and stare at the beautiful baby boy in front of us. "it's so tiny." grace says and giggles. "you guys can take turns holding him if you'd like." betty says and passes the baby to veronica who jumped at the opportunity to be the first to hold her nephew.

"aw b he's precious." ronnie says. "thank you v." betty says. veronica passes him to me next and i'm in awe of his bright blue-green eyes. "sorry jug but he looks like betty and the twins." i say. "i know. the cooper genes just take over." jughead says and shrugs.

i pass noah to toni next and then every other adult gets a chance to hold him. then all the kids sit on either the bed or in some chairs that were around the bed and wait there turn to hold him.

"cora why don't you go sit down." i say after seeing that she was still standing next to me. she shakes her head no and lifts her arms up to me. of course i pick her up but i'm confused as to why she didn't want to sit with the other kids. "why don't you want to sit?" i ask her. she just shrugs and has a look of fear on her face.

"cora come on you can sit next to me." juniper says. cora just shakes her head. "are you sure cora?" dagwood asks. "the baby's really cute." jughead adds.

she shakes her head again and starts crying a little bit. "ok you don't have to. we won't force you." toni says and rubs her back. i honestly have no idea why cora's acting like this. maybe she just got a little overwhelmed.

anyways all the kids take turns holding noah for two minutes each and jughead is recording the whole thing. when it's vivi's turn to hold him she just stares at him. "mommy and daddy can we get a noah?" she asks. "mija your already getting a baby sister." veronica says.

"your what?!" betty asks in shock. "w-what?!" kevin asks. "aunt v is pregnant?!" layla says. "well not exactly. we're planning on adopting a baby girl." archie says. "no way!" fangs says. "awesome! another little andrews that will like me better then fred." emily says.