taken

A/n: short ish chapter but a lot goes on. it's also kind of sad so get ready!

toni's pov

"what?!" cheryl screams. "you took them to the bathroom em. how are they gone?" i ask.

"someone was in there and they had a gun and they said if i didn't give them to her she would shoot me." emily says out of breath.

"holy shit." archie says.

"i'm so sorry. i- i didn't know what to do." she says and now she's crying. "it's not your fault. just explain everything as best you can." i say and go to hug her.

"it was a woman with blonde ish hair. she said she was working for someone named nick." she says and i immediately know who she's talking about. "nick st. clair." cheryl whispers. "i'm going to kill that bastard." veronica says.

"wait where's juliet?" betts says and looks around pops. "she's not here." sweet pea says concerned.

"she left." lizzie says and looks down. "what?" fangs asks. "she followed them to the bathroom because she had to go too." lizzie says.

"she followed us in but i told her to hide in a stall. she might still be in there!" emily says and all the girls rush in.

"she's not here." betty says discouraged. "b don't stress out it's not good for the baby." ronnie calms her down.

"how can you be calm right now v? our kids are missing!" cheryl screams.

"baby there going to be ok." i hug her. "i'm so sorry." emily says again. "stop apologizing em. it's not your fault at all." i say.

we all walk out of the bathroom and back near our booths. "well we have to get home." jughead says frantically. "are you insane? we're not splitting up! just everyone come to thornhill. we'll be safe there." cheryl tells him.

"what's going on?" tayleigh asks concerned.

"vivi, evi, and juliet were taken." i say. i'm being a lot more calm then cheryl is.

"that makes no sense. why would anyone take them? it's not like they can be raped or anything." brandon says.

"it's so they have some kind of leverage over us. he's using them as bait to get us to come and see him." veronica says.

"i'm scared." aiden says and i pick him up. "there going to be ok bud. don't worry about it." i tell him. even though i know that i could be wrong. i wasn't going to tell him that his sister and friends could potentially be hurt or killed. who would?

"can we just go home?" grace says and i can tell she's getting anxious. "yea let's go guys." kevin says and we all walk out.

juliet's pov

i've been sitting in the back of a van for what felt like ever. me, evi, and vivi haven't said a word not even to each other. i'm so scared right now and i don't know what's going on. i suddenly feel it stop and someone opens the trunk door.

"get out." the woman who took us says. "w-where are we?" viv asks quietly but her voice is shaky.

"just get the fuck out!" she screams and i jump. we all look at each other scared and get out of the truck reluctantly. i have no idea where we are and it's pitch black outside.

"who even are you?" i ask. "just stop asking questions. nick wants you." she snaps. who is nick i think to myself. the woman leads us into this house but i can't even tell because it's so dark. she takes us into the basement i think and i see a man sitting in a chair and there are candles so i can see.

"what is your deal?" i ask him. "my name is nick. and i wanted your here because....well i don't really know. it's just quite fun to see your parents in misery." he says and starts laughing really creepily.

"mommy and daddy?" vivi asks and starts to cry. "shut up you bitch." he says. "don't talk to her like that!" evi screams at him.

"so who wants to go first?" he asks and smiles. "to do what?" i ask. "you'll figure that out soon enough." he says and i swallow hard.

"how about the little redhead. if i had to guess i'd say your mom is cheryl blossom." he says. "mhm that's my mommy." she says scared.

"great now get over here. we're going upstairs for a little...walk." he says and she goes over to him even though shook my head no to her. once he gets up the stairs with her he slams the door and viv starts crying.

"your ok. our parents will find us soon. can you just please not start getting mad for no reason like you always do?" i say and hug her.

"i'll try." she sniffles.

i find a small bed in the corner of the room so i go over to sit on it. "are you tired?" i ask. "yea." she says. "me too. but i don't want to sleep without knowing if ev is ok or not." i say and sigh.

"why wouldn't she be ok?" viv asks and looks at me nervously. i kind of forgot that she's only 5. "he can hurt her." i say in the best way possible.

"oh. will he hurt me?" she asks. "i'm not really sure why we're here. i'm guessing he didn't like our parents very much." i say honestly.

"i want to go save evi." she says. "no viv don't. it's not safe up there." i tell her. "oh." she whispers and i really hope she doesn't start screaming because i told her no.

"why don't you come over here and we can rest?" i suggest. she walks over to the bed and lays down next to me.

"i want my mommy and daddy." she says.

"me too." i say and tears start forming in my eyes. i just want to be strong for viv and ev but this is really hard. i'm praying that we don't get hurt. hopefully our family is coming up with a plan to get us out of here.

A/n: who else feels bad for these 3 girlies?

don't worry there parents have a plan and are determined to save there kiddos! (as seen in the next chapter)

no insta posts because this had to end on a sad note. sorry!!