the big graduation

A/n: here is part one of the last chapter of this book!! i hope u all enjoy and i love y'all so much ❤️🙂

cheryl's pov

1 year later

and just like that our oldest are graduating.

life this past year has gone by so fast. all our oldest had a lot of fun in senior year since they didn't really do much because senior year is just about having a good time.

brandon is majoring in business and is going to michigan state university on a football scholarship. liam got into yale which is incredible and he was the only one to get into an ivy league school.

juniper is going to FIT for fashion and amelia is also going there. mason is going to the university of north carolina and majoring in journalism. gianna is going to siena college and majoring in phycology.

emily is going to scranton and majoring in elementary education. fred is going to duke and he got in on a basketball scholarship. dagwood is going to georgia institute of technology and he is majoring in engineering.

right now we're in our front lawn and taking pictures of brandon and liam in there gowns. juniper, dagwood, and cora are with betty and jughead.

"can we stop with the pictures." brandon asks through gritted teeth. "fine. but we needed the pictures for memories." i say and put my phone down. "we know." liam says.

"alright is everyone ready to leave?" toni asks. "yea i think so." ella says. "tay did you feed bruno?" i ask. "yea i did earlier this morning." tayleigh says. "great ok everyone in the car." toni says and we all pile into our car.

we're all in sorta fancy outfits since it's a graduation and we want to look nice. the school isn't that far so we get there within 5 minutes.

we park and all get out of the car. the graduation is taking place in the auditorium so we go in there. brandon and liam sit with there class and the rest of us sit in the seats that are meant for family.

we found seats near all our friends. "hey guys." jughead says while cora is on his lap. "hey everyone." i say and sit next to veronica who has a now 2 year old avani on her lap. "cc!" ava says and i smile at her. "hi gorgeous." i say. "hi cher." veronica says.

"hey v. you ready to cry yet?" i joke. "i think so. fred wouldn't even let me take pictures of him." she says. "oh i forced the twins to take pictures." i say and she laughs.

"mommy evi stole our crayons!" aiden says and i turn around. sebi and aiden were sitting next to each other with coloring books i assume betty brought. ev is sitting on the other side of aiden and vivi is also next to her. sure enough she has a crayon in her hand.

"ev give it back. you don't need it." i say and she huffs. "yes i do." she says. "no you don't. you don't even have a coloring book." i say. "i just wanted the crayon." she whines. "give it back to aiden. he was using it." i say. she hands it back to him then crosses her arms.

"thank you." i say. "now we have nothing to play with." she says. "here." i say and hand them my phone then turn back around.

"so needy." i say and shake my head. "i know right." veronica says. "i love your dress avi." i say. "tank you." she says. "great manners." ronnie says and gives her a high five.

"welcome to the riverdale high class of 2035 graduation!" the principal says on the microphone and everyone in the audience goes silent. (this date isn't accurate just go with it)

the graduation was actually really long and i'm surprised all the kids sat through it. it was a beautiful ceremony though and i was so proud to see my oldest walk across that stage.