nationals day one pt. 1

A/n: to explain what's going on there was absolutely no way i was going to able to fit all the girls dances into one chapter because it would be way too long. this is going to be the first part of the day.

cheryl's pov

i was woken up by my alarm beeping and i quickly shut it off. i read the time and it said 5:30. "babe why is the alarm going off it's still dark out." toni complains. "because we have to get up." i say and roll out of bed. i turn on the lamp and open the blinds even though it's still dark out.

toni gets out of bed too and we both go into the bathroom and get ready ourselves. i did some light makeup and threw on some clothes and toni did the same.

"should we wake up aiden?" toni whispers. "he probably won't care either way." i say. "ok i'll go wake both of them up." toni says and walks out of the bathroom. i finish up by brushing my teeth and curling loose ends of my hair.

when i walk out aiden is already up and he walks over to me. "morning mommy." he says and hugs my legs. "good morning bud. how'd you sleep?" i ask and pick him up. "it was good. i had a good dream." he says and puts his head on my shoulder. "that's cool! what was it about?" i ask.

"um i think it was about dragons. i don't really remember though." he says. "that's alright. we have to get all the girls ready for today so do you want to go back to bed?" i ask him. "no i'm already awake. can i watch tv?" he asks. "yea of course." i say and put him on me and toni's bed. i hand him the remote and he puts on disney junior and sofia the first is on.

"ev look your favorite show is on." toni says. "i'm tired." she says and hides under the covers. "come on you have to get up evi. today's your big day!" i say. "no!" she says.

"you can have a pixie stick." toni says. ev's face lights up and she sits up in bed. "seriously tt? a pixie stick? at 5 am?" i say and roll my eyes. "it'll keep her awake." she says. "whatever. let's just get your makeup and hair done." i say and she gets out of bed.

"alright i'm going to go get the other girls and bring them in here." toni says and i nod. she leaves and i set up all the makeup on the table. "i don't want to get my makeup done." ev mumbles. "i know but don't you want to look pretty on stage? come on it'll be over before you know it." i say and she huffs and sits down.

she sits still for most of it until i have to put the eyeliner on. "nooo." she whines. "please evi. you can watch your show while i do your hair just please let me put it on." i say. "where's my pixie stick?" she asks and crosses her arms. i sigh and get up to take a pixie stick out of toni's purse.

i hand it to her and roll my eyes playfully. "you can open it when i'm done ok?" i say and she nods. she finally sits still enough where i can do the eye liner. i try to do it quickly so she doesn't have time to complain.

"alright i'm done little missy. you can have your sugar now." i say and she smiles while opening her pixie stick.

toni walks back into the room with grace, tayleigh, ella, and angelica. "hi girls." i say. "good morning." tay says. "we're doing our own makeup right?" ang asks. "yup. you can use the bathroom mirror if you'd like." toni says. "ok thanks." ella says and they go into the bathroom.

"am i done now?" ev asks. "yup your done now." i say. "i'll do her hair and you can work on grace's makeup next." toni says and i nod. grace sits in the chair and evi sits on the bed and watches her show while getting her hair done. tayleigh is sitting with aiden and waiting patiently.

it took at least 45 minutes for everyones hair and makeup to be done but once we were finished everyone was just ready to get out of the hotel room. everyone changed out of pajamas and into some studio merch. aiden got regular clothes on.