the sorta siblings

A/n: i apologize for the short chapter! enjoy anyway!

toni's pov

"we're moving back to riverdale!"

"no way. your lying." ev says. "yea stop pranking us that's not very funny." tayleigh says and crosses her arms.

"guys we're seriously moving back." i say and laugh.

"oh really? so we're just going to kick to people out of our house and buy it back?" brandon asks sarcastically.

"actually we're going to be moving into another house there. it's a lot bigger then our old house. and maybe even a little bigger then this one." cheryl states. all the kids have blank stares.

"it's this place called thornhill...." i say.

"wait. thornhill? mommy used to tell me stories of that house." aiden says. "oh yea. it wasn't just a house. it was a mansion!" liam says excitedly.

"i don't believe you guys." grace says and looks a little upset. "here i'll show you a picture." i say and pull out my phone to show everyone thornhill.

"i can fit a pony in there!" evi shouts.

"ok i believe you now. but what about our school here and your jobs? and angelicas job?" ella asks.

"guys i knew this was happening for like a week now. i was the one who told them that it was ok to move back. i loved california and i had a lot of fun, but my show ended and i really just missed riverdale. it was time to go back home." angelica says and smiles at all her siblings.

"so i have to leave all my friends behind?" brandon asks and he seems a little annoyed. "unfortunately yes. i know you guys loved california and all it had to offer, i did too, but this isn't our home. yes we're living in a house but that doesn't make it a home. riverdale is our home. no matter where we go riverdale will always be perfect for us. it's who we are." i say a bit emotionally.

"yes! i'm so happy!" tayleigh basically screams and jumps off her chair to come and hug me and cheryl. "we finally get a have pops!" ella said. we all get out of our chairs at the table and hug each other.

i notice that grace is the only one not standing up and she looks like she's about cry.

"hey gracie can i have a hug?" i ask and hold my arms out. she stares at me for a moment before her eyes fill with tears and she runs upstairs. i go to run after her but angelica stops me.

"wait moms. i'll talk to her. this was my idea anyway." ang says. "i'll go too." ella states. "and me." evi says. "why don't we all just go up? have a little sibling chat." tayleigh suggests.

"go ahead." cheryl says and i nod.

ella's pov

"gracie can we come in?" i knock on the door.

"whose we?" she asks. "um everyone. but our moms are downstairs." i say. "fine." she mumbles and we all walk in.

"i'm sorry if your upset about moving. just so you know it was all my idea." angelica confesses.

"no that's not it. i want to move and i'm excited but i'm scared." she sniffles.

"what are you scared of?" aiden asks.

"my- um. my dad." she says and i walk over to her bed and sit on the edge.

"he's gone remember? he can't hurt us anymore." i say and wrap my arm around her. "but he's still in riverdale. he can still get us." she says with tears dripping down her face. "i promise you i will never let him hurt you or ella ever again. if he comes near our family i will kill him." brandon says.