disney trip pt.1

A/n: shoutout to KayleighRiddle for being the only one to figure out that mason, amelia, and nicolette were reggie's kids!

toni's pov

to say we were having a hectic morning is a huge understatement. our family, varchies family, kang's family, swaties family, and bughead's family were all spending 5 days in disney.

i honestly have no idea what we were thinking when we booked this trip because this is already chaos and we just got the airport.

"ronnie i just weighed your bag it's over 50 pounds." archie says after walking back with veronicas suitcase. "oh my god are you serious. i mean i can just pay extra but that's still so annoying." she says. "pretty sure mines way over 50 pounds but i was expecting that so it's fine." cheryl says.

"mama i'm hungry." aiden says and pulls on my arm. "you had breakfast like an hour ago bud." i say. "that was soooo long ago." he exaggerates. "you'll be fine. there's going to be lots of snacks on the plane." i say and he nods.

basically right now all the little kids are being so impatient on the security line and won't stand still at all.

"ev don't hang on the ropes you might break it." i say and she gives me a death glare. "but my feet hurt." she complains.

"we've been waiting on this line for like 20 minutes. the lines in disney are all like 100 minutes." angelica says. "that's annoying." ev says. "just stand up and walk like a normal person please." i say and she gets off the ropes.

"this is taking forever. it needs to go faster." viv says and dramatically throws herself into archies legs. "doodle please stand still. i know you don't like waiting but i can't do anything about the line." he says and vivi groans.

"i just want to be in disney already. i don't want to go on a stupid plane." sebi says and crosses his arms. "guys just stop. please." betty says and rolls her eyes. she's 7 months pregnant and a little moody to say the least.

jughead is holding cora because apparently she didn't sleep at all last night so she's super tired.

"i agree. we're all tired and we all just want to be in disney but we all need to take a breather." kevin says. "breathe in and breathe out." fangs says and they both start doing breathing exercises.

"i can not believe those are my parents." kayla says. everyone laughs and eventually kev and fangs stop.

"so who here hasn't been to disney before?" katie asks. all the kids 10 and under raise there hands. juniper, dagwood, and ella raise there hands too. "yea we took a trip to disney with the older kids when the 16 year olds were 5 and the 13 year olds were 2." cheryl says.

"omg yea i remember that. i got to be the cool and fun uncle since i didn't meet katie or have any kids yet." sweet pea says. "i don't remember that trip at all." angelica says. "yea same." kayla says and shrugs. "that's because we were 2. we don't remember anything when we were that little." lea says.

"yea you guys were so little. all i remember is angelica whining basically the entire trip." archie says. "yea and then me and cheryl had to deal with it." i say and laugh.

"and then i passed on the handful stick to evi. your welcome." ang says and smiles. "oh why thank you so much." i say sarcastically.

"i'm so excited. i can't believe i've never been to disney before." ella says. "honestly i'm excited too because the last time i went i was 5 so now i barley remember anything." gianna says. "it's little things i remember. i remember some rides but that's it." brandon says.