easter disaster

A/n: happy easter to anyone who celebrates!! hope you have a wonderful day! 💛💗🐣

toni's pov

today we thought it would be a cute idea to take the kids to meet the easter bunny since easter was coming up. the teens refused to take a picture with him but they said they'd come to the mall anyway.

i'm currently in the family bathroom upstairs doing aiden's hair. "alright bud your hair is done." i say and put the cap back on the gel bottle. "thanks mama." he says. "no problem. you look so handsome." i say and he smiles. "i'm excited to see see the easter bunny." he says. "you are? that's good." i say. "yup!" aiden says.

evianna walks into the bathroom with a pout on her face and dramatically sighs. "what's up with you missy?" i ask and play with her hair a little bit. "i haaaaaaaaaate the easter bunny." she says and crosses her arms. "why evi? he brings us toys in a basket and leaves eggs with candy in them all over our house on easter." aiden says.

"i don't like when i see him in person." she says. me and cheryl were definitely a little hesitant about taking them to see the easter bunny because ev has a history of throwing a fit about sitting on random people's laps and smiling for a picture. i mean i can't blame her though that can be weird for a little kid.

"you'll be ok ev. i'll be next to you the whole time." aiden says. "thanks but i still don't like the easter bunny." she says.

"ok we finished cora and grace's hair. now all we need is evi-" angelica says while walking into the bathroom but stops once she sees that ev doesn't look happy. "what's wrong?" she asks. "someone doesn't want to see the easter bunny." i say. "why not? he's super nice and cool." ang says.

if your wondering why angelica is being so nice we had a talk with all the teens last night asking them to try there best to help us with the little kids today because we knew it was going to be a little stressful.

"no he's a scary monster." ev says. "he's not a monster i promise. cmon let's go get your hair curled." ang says and picks ev up and takes her into her own room.

"am i done with everything?" aiden asks. "you need to change out of your pajamas silly." i say to him. "oh right." he says and giggles. i follow him into his room and see that cheryl already laid out his outfit on the bed. "alright get dressed bud i'm going to go check on everyone else." i say and he nods. i walk out of his room and into mine and cheryl's room.

tayleigh is sitting in front of the vanity and cheryl and juniper are both holding curling irons in her hair. "hey guys." i say. "hey mom." tayleigh says. "are you sure your ok to get your picture with the easter bunny?" i ask her. "yea it's fine. the younger ones wanted me to do it with them so i'm gonna do it." she says.

"you are truly the best big sister ever." cheryl says. "ouch." june says. "well you didn't agree to take a picture with the easter bunny." i say. "i'm 16 and tayleigh's 10. there's a difference." juniper says. "yea i guess so." cheryl says.

cora runs into the room and twirls around in her dress. "aw you look beautiful." i say. "thank you!" she says and smiles. grace walks in the room with aiden and there both dressed. "look at you two!" cheryl says and smiles.

grace walk over to me and leans against my leg. "what's up?" i ask her. "nothing." she says. "mmm i don't believe you." i say. "ok i just wanted a hug." she says. "aw i'd give you a million hugs if i could." i say and wrap my arms around her. "i love our hugs." she says. "me too." i say and smile.

ev walks into the room with angelica and ella with her hair done. "aw i love your hair evi." juniper says. "thank you." she says and flops down on our bed. "don't mess up your curls." angelica says and lifts her up off the bed. ev groans and frowns. "can you go change out of your pajamas ev?" cheryl asks. "we'll help her get dressed. we really don't want her messing up her hair." ella says and they leave the room.