park day

cheryl's pov

it's been a month since all of the drama with nick and luckily he hasn't bothered us since. ev hasnt talked much about it but she's been really quiet and clingy. which is fine but i know she's still feeling scared. toni had to work today so i'm cleaning up in the kitchen right now and evianna is sitting at the kitchen island coloring.

"brandon can you come down here." i shout upstairs to him. a minute later he comes down. "yea what's up?" he asks. "do you have plans for today?" i ask him. "not at the moment." he says.

"ok can you maybe spend time with evi?" i ask him quietly so she can't hear me. "mom are you serious? that's liam's job." he complains. "well a month ago she was taken and beaten unconscious the least you can do is acknowledge her presence." i mumble and roll my eyes.

"i just remembered i'm busy today." he says. "how about you take her to the park?" i say. "i don't do parks unless they have the word skate in the title." he says.

"brandon please she needs this." i beg. he sighs and looks over at her. "fine." he agrees.

"ok great. kids come down here your all going to the park!" i scream. "mom! what?" brandon says and looks at me. "oops. have fun at the park with all 7 of your siblings." i smirk. "you tricked me." he says. "damn right. if you want you can invite your friends and cousins." i say. "ughhh." he says and goes to sit on the couch.

"mommy am i going to the park?" ev asks me. "yup. go get ready." i say and she runs upstairs.

brandon's pov

i can't believe my mom tricked me into bringing all of my siblings to the park. this is going to be a nightmare and there's no way i'm doing it alone.

group chat

me: i'm in desperate need of help. my mom is making me take all my siblings to the park. do you guys want to come?
liam: i heard that. i'm forced to go
gia: yea sure. can layla and kayla come? they've been bothering me all morning
me: sure
fred: i'm free and bringing lea and vivi
emily: i can come. i'll bring luke i guess
me: ok great. see ya

off group chat

"let's go let's go let's go!" ev cheers while getting her shoes on. "we're leaving. bye mom." i say. "bye guys." she says and we leave.

"i texted lizzie and juliet to come too." tayleigh says. "is sebi coming?" aiden's asks. "yea he's coming too." she answers.

"so basically all 18 of us are going to the park for like no reason?" ang asks. "pretty much." liam says.

"can we play the floor is lava, and house, and go on the monkey bars, and the swings?" ev asks. "you can do whatever you want." i say. "ok." she says and smiles at me.

"ugh how much longer is this walk?" grace complains. "here hop on." i say and she hops on my back.

"there it is! the park!" evi and aiden run across the street. "guys don't run!" liam shouts. "let them be. there just excited." ella says.

we walk into the park and i put grace down. i don't know how but everyone is already there before us. all the older kids sit at a table and discuss things.

"so how is the relationship going? you know giandon?" emily asks. "giandon? really em?" gianna laughs.

"it's kinda of cute babe." i say. "well if you like it i like it." she says and i peck her on the lips.

"awww my ship." fred says.

"let's play truth or dare!" liam says. "that game is deadly. have you not seen the movie?" angelica says. "your being overdramatic. i know your miss hollywood but that won't happen to us." i say. "yea let's play." kayla says.

"i'll go first. ella truth or dare?" lea asks. "truth." she says. "ok what is something you would never want anyone to find out?" lea asks. she hesitates for a moment.

"probably the fact that i'm actually very happy that my dad was abusive." she says. "wait ells why?" angelica asks. "well because if he wasn't abusive i would've never been apart of your family." she says. "i'm happy about that too." i say and she smiles.

"ok um brandon truth or dare?" she asks me. "dare." i say easily. "go buy all of us ice cream from that truck over there." she says and points to an ice cream truck.

"your lucky i have money." i say and go over to the truck to buy us all ice cream. once i purchase them all i go back to the table and hand them out to everyone. "i just spent $15 on ice cream so you guys better appreciate that." i laugh. "it's your turn to go." kayla says.

"ok fred truth or dare?" i ask. "truth." he says. "wimp." liam laughs under his breath and fred punches him lightly.

"whose your crush?" i ask. "shit bro i can't say that." fred says. "you have to." ang says. "emily." he says. "what?" she asks. "emily." he says again. "why are you calling my name?" she asks. "i answered the truth or dare question." he mumbles but we all hear it.

honestly i'm shocked. "no way!" gia says.

"i- i like you too." em says.

"awww this is so cute." angelica says. "i agree." liam says.

all of a sudden we hear a scream and we all rush over to the playground area to find vivi crying on the floor.

"um what happened?" lea asks and rushes up to her side. "she fell off the climbing wall." sebi says. "are you ok viv?" i ask her. "i have a scrape." she says and points to her knee. "when we get home you can get a bandaid." fred says and lea picks her up.

"guys get what?" emily says since everyone is together right now. "what?" lizzie asks. "me and fred are in like with each other." she says.

"ew please don't kiss each other like giandon." layla says and pretends to throw up.

"see the name is catching on!" emily laughs. "yea that's gross. we already have enough of the kissing with our parents." grace says. "that's true but to be honest i wouldn't mind kissing right now. "are you sure?" em asks. "no he's not sure. definitely not sure." aiden says.

"guys calm down it's just kissing." luke says and shrugs. "why have you done it before?" aiden asks. "does this answer your question?" tayleigh asks and kisses luke. "omg tay!" juliet says and we're all just standing here shocked.

"how did they have there first kiss before me?!" fred says in shock. "kiss me right now." emily smirks. "ok." he says and kisses her.

"ok for the record i was kidding...but that was...wow." she says.

"ew ew ew ew." evi says. "i'm going to kill you you little monster." i joke and she screams and runs away. i go and chase her around and everyone else joins me. and if your wondering if this is what we did for the rest of the day your answer is yes.

A/n: in your opinion which kid/teen is the cutest or best character?

at the moment i'm currently out of storage so i apologize big time for no insta posts this chapter!