"just simply because i love you"

A/n: tons of fluff ahead! enjoy!

toni's pov

today we decided to take all the teens and kids to the beach to have a nice day out.

"mama?" aiden comes into my bathroom where i'm putting on makeup. "yea bud?" i say. "when are we leaving?" he asks. "about right now. i was just finishing up my makeup." i say and add the last touches to my face.

"how far is it?" he asks me. "probably 30 minutes." i answer. "oh ok." he says. "any reason you asked?" i ask him. "nope. just wondering." he says. "ok." i say and we go downstairs.

"tt can you take these bags into the car. the rest of the kids are already in there." cheryl says and i do so. i put the last bags in the trunk and make my way to the drivers seat. "does everyone have everything?" i ask and look back at everyone. they all nod and i start to drive.

"hey guys!" veronica greets us all when we make it to her cabana. "sorry we're a little late." i apologize. "it's alright tiny. you got a big crew." sweet pea says and i laugh.

all the kids are playing in the sand next to the cabana so all the adults talk at the table.

"now that everyone's here we have something to say." betty says and holds jug's arms. "us too. but you guys go first." archie says.

"we don't know what gender we're having yet but we think we have a few names picked out." jughead says. "that's great! can we hear them?" kevin asks.

"for boys we have noah, josh, and owen." he says. "and then for girls we have olivia, rose, jordyn, and venice." betty says. "those are so cute." cher gushes. "isn't jordyn a boys name?" fangs asks.

"it's gender neutral. we'd spell it with a y to make it more feminine." betts says. "when are you going to pick a name?" i ask. "probably when's it born. it has to fit the baby." jug says and i nod. "anyway what was your news v and arch?" betty asks them.

"well we finally found our what's wrong with vivi." archie starts. "really? is it serious?" katie asks worried.

"um sort of. it's a term called anger overload." ronnie says. "what does it mean?" sweet pea asks. "it's almost like adhd except instead of feeling distracted you feel angry. that also explains why she's so hyper." archie says.

"it also has to do with her wanting attention. theres an intense and quick reaction to rejection to do something she really wanted. the rejection can seem quite minor to everyone else but to her it's a lot more major." veronica says.

"poor girl." i say.

"i'm still confused." fangs says.

"for example if someone was to say no to her it can possibly trigger an intense period of screaming or sometimes hitting. the anger she feels is normal but the way she handles it isn't because she can't control it." she explains.

"is there anything we can do to help?" kevin asks.

"i'm guessing we can't say no to her." betty says.

"actually that's not true. we met with a therapist and if we never say no she's going to turn into a disrespectful kid. and we don't want that because that's not at all who she is." archie says. "that makes sense. but what about when she gets angry. what do you do?" cheryl asks.

"since it's happened so often we can usually tell when it's coming so it's easy to stop it. the best thing to calm it down though is distraction. and if she starts hitting then there's a consequence. of course that's not her fault but she has to learn somehow." veronica says.