more kids?

A/n: this is kind of a sad chapter but i need some feedback so please comment!

angelica's pov

i was currently on the bus coming home from school thinking about what had happened today.

flashback

i was sitting in my math class and one of my friends ella sat next to me. i only knew her for about 3 weeks but we became best friends instantly. "hey ella." i said while smiling. "oh hi ang." she said back and looked away.

"um are you ok?" i asked her noticing she was acting weird. "to be completely honest i'm not but it's not really something i can talk about." she told me. "don't worry you can tell me." i said. she nodded and lifted her hand off her left eye to reveal a huge black and blue circle surrounding it.

"omg ells what on earth happened?!" i said completely shocked. "m- my dad he h- hits me and my sister a-nd i can't tell anyone or he will just hit us harder." she said while crying a little bit.

"ella you should've told me earlier. it's not like i would've told him. don't cry." i said while giving her a hug. i honestly didn't know what else to do. it's not like i knew how to fix this.

end of flashback

as soon as i got home i decided to do my homework in my room waiting for my parents to get home from work. brandon, liam, and tayleigh all tried talking to me but i just kind of ignored them. i wasn't in the mood to talk about this to them. like always my moms peeked their heads through my doorway and asked how my day was.

"um actually can we talk?" i asked them nervously. "of course." my mom (toni) said. they both came over and sat on the edge of my bed. "what is your opinion on fostering?" i asked while looking down.

"since when do you want more siblings? you barley pay attention to the ones you have now." my mom (cheryl) said. "yea and we already have 6 kids. that's more then plenty." my other mom (toni) said. "ok ok i know but i'm in a bit of a situation." i told them. "what do you mean?" mom (toni) asked.

"my friend um she came into school today with a black eye and she looked like she'd been crying for days. when i asked her about it she said her dad abuses her and her sister." i explained to them. we all sat in silence for a minute not really knowing what to say.

"wow that's terrible. she should call cps or something like that." my mom (cheryl) said. "that wasn't my plan. i mean i was kind of hoping maybe we could do something about it." i said softly.

"sweetie i know you want to help your friend but i don't think we can do anything. our lives are absolutely crazy right now." my mom (toni) said while placing a hand on my shoulder.

"look ang, me and mom will talk about it an then get back to you." my mom (cheryl) said.

later that night

toni's pov

"are evi, aiden, and tayleigh asleep?" cheryl asked me while i walked back into our bedroom. "yea. it took a while though." i told her and she nodded. "so we should about what ang was telling us." i said while climbing into bed.

"yea your right. to be completely honest i wanna stay open to the idea. yes our lives are crazy and we have a lot of kids but i can't help but feel bad." cheryl said. "i agree. but i have no idea how it will even work. there's still so many things to consider." i said calmly.

"remember when we were deciding whether or not we wanted kids? and whether we would adopt or not? and your response was i want to adopt eventually so kids who were like you and i can feel safe and loved. something we both craved as children." cheryl said softly. "yea i remember that." i said with a faint smile.

"now can be our chance. and yea there are a lot of things to consider especially like how will the other kids react." cheryl said. "ok but 8 kids cheryl?! that's absolutely insane." i said because i was trying to think of the worst possible outcomes of this.

"it's not like we're adopting babies that are incapable of doing everything. they're normal kids who just need someone to love them. we can give them that." cheryl said basically pleading at this point. "fine. we can consider it." i said with a smile on my face.

"thank you babe." cheryl said before pecking my lips.

A/n: no insta posts for this chapter. let me know what you think will happen to ella and her sister. instead of insta posts im going to show you guys what they look like.

Ella

Ella

Her sister (grace)

Her sister (grace)