together

toni's pov

tonight we all decided to go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant with everyone. it was probably a bad idea considering how many kids we all have but i was hoping for the best.

"can i have ice cream?" sebi asks. "that's a dessert bud. how about try looking at the dinner food." jug says and hands him a real menu. "i want mac n cheese." sebastian says. "ok we can order you that." betty says.

"aiden can you please not play with that on the table? this is a fancy restaurant." cher says and takes his toy dinosaur. "ugh. i was busy playing with that." he says a tries to grab it back. "at least tell me what you want to eat first." i say. "mac n cheese. just like sebi." he says and cheryl gives his toy back.

"grace do you know what your getting?" i ask her. "yea." she says. "me and grace are both getting pasta with the red sauce." layla says. "do you want me to order for you guys or can you do it yourself?" i ask. "we can do it." gracie says. "yup we're big enough." lay says and i give them a thumbs up.

"mom look at this picture." ang says and shows me her phone. it's a selfie of her, ella, lea, and kayla. "of course kayla's making a funny face." i say. "well yea i'm not normal." she says and makes a funny face again. "together we make the fab four." lea says. "yep. it's a thing now." ella says.

"yea and we're the fantastic five." fred says referring to him, brandon, gia, emily, and liam. "that's our group chat name and everything." brandon says sarcastically.

"wait really?" tayleigh asks.

"no. i'm pretty sure it's called the guiney pigs." gianna says and all the older kids start laughing.

"wow. way to call us out." kevin says pretending to be offended. "it is kind of true though." fangs says and takes a sip of his drink.

"what does that even mean?" lizzie asks innocently. "your an idiot." jules rolls her eyes. "girls stop fighting." betty says.

"it means that we were the first born kids so our parents used us to test out how they were going to parent." liam explains.

"oh. that makes sense. i didn't get it at first either." evi says and shrugs.

"mama i want to play on your phone." vivi says to veronica. "not right now viv we're at a restaurant. how about you color with evi?" ronnie says. viv just looks over at ev whose coloring in a coloring book she brought. "i don't want to color." she complains and flops onto veronicas lap.

"someone's a little tired i see." v says and strokes her hair. "i'm not tired!" viv says and i can tell she's getting a little angry.

"here i brought a coloring book for you aswell." archie says and hands her a random one he found in veronicas purse.

"no!" vivi says and crosses her arms. "vivian elizabeth please don't start this. i see your getting angry but we're in a fancy restaurant and you have to calm down a little. you can play on my phone later. how about you go sit with one of your aunts or uncles." ronnie suggests. "ok." she says and sighs.

"bunea chica mija." v says and kisses the top of her head.

vivi runs over to cheryl and sits with her. "no suprise there." archie says. "that was good." i whisper to ronnie. "thanks. we're working on it." she says.

emily's pov

we were all in the middle of eating our dinner and chatting when i see i got a text.

it was from my biological dad.

he hasn't texted me in months so i'm so confused right now. i open it and the message is really sweet.