disney trip pt.2

cheryl's pov

we are now in the florida airport and we're all super excited to go to disney. even the adults. so many fans have come up to ask me for pictures which is really sweet and i love my fans. a lot of people were asking angelica for pictures too.

it's a little chaotic sometimes when there's so many of us in the airport and on top of that fans are asking me for pictures but i usually don't mind.

after we got our checked bags from baggage claim we got on our own private bus. veronica luckily hooked us up with our own bus for our entire trip since there's so many of us. "veronica lodge is a life saver." kevin says. "agreed v. this is so cool." betty says. "i know." veronica says and smiles. the bus ride wasn't so interesting and it went by fast.

the hotel

"oh my god is that the hotel?!" layla asks in shock

"oh my god is that the hotel?!" layla asks in shock. "yup. that's it." fangs says. "that's ginormous." grace says. "i'm so excited." lizzie says. we all get off the bus and walk into the hotel. to say the lobby was huge was an understatement. hands down one of the coolest hotels i've been to.

we get on line to check into our rooms and vivian, evi, aiden, sebi, and cora all run around the lobby. there all giggling and laughing and it's absolutely adorable. i'm not really sure if there playing tag or just being silly but i'm happy that there having fun.

we end up getting all of our room keys and going in the elevator. we had to take two trips because there were so many of us.

the rooms

in room one was the andrews family

in room one was the andrews family. archie and veronica are sharing a bed. fred, lea, and vivian are sharing the other bed. knowing vivi she would probably end up going into veronica and archies bed anyway.

in room 2 was the kelgarty family. kevin and fangs were sharing a bed. gianna, kayla, and layla are sharing a bed.

in room 3 is the jones family. betty and jughead are sharing a bed. lizzie, juliet, and sebi are sharing the other bed.

in room 4 was the fisher family. sweet pea and katie are sharing a bed and emily and luke are sharing the other.

in room 5 was some of the older kids. juniper and dagwood shared a bed and so did brandon and liam. we decided to let the oldest have there own room since we figured they were responsible enough.