terrible sister?

A/n: this idea was a suggestion from prayformamaswift3 so thank you! also lgbt_izzy gave to suggestion to make paragraphs so it's easier to read. i'm always looking for ways to improve this story so thank you! sorry this is kinda long btw.

cheryl's pov
it's a normal morning before school one day. most of the kids are all downstairs eating breakfast includimg me and toni. "mom i'm not going to school today." i can hear angelica scream from upstairs. "why not?" i scream back. before she says anything i can hear her throwing up. i run upstairs and into the bathroom.

"oh my god ang are you ok?" i ask and bend down next to her. "does it look like it?" she says with sass. "your definitely not going to school today." i say. "obviously. if you made me go to school like this i would've ran away." she says and i try to hold back laughter. "ok i'm going to tell mom what's going on and then come back up here to help you. you can go on my bed and wait for me." i said and she agrees.

"hey babe angelica is sick." i say after walking downstairs. "how sick?" she asks nervously. "she threw up." i state and she sighs. "that's not fair. i want to stay home." liam says. "sorry but the rest of you are going to school." toni said and they all groaned. "i don't think i can stay home today cher. i've got 3 photo shoots booked." tones says. "it's fine. i can call the fashion company and tell them i'm staying home today. i don't think they'll mind." i explain. "hey aiden do you still want to come to work with me today even if mommy stays home?" toni asks him. "go to work with you." he says with a full mouth of cereal. "alright kids the bus is going to be here in a minute everyone get there backpacks." i say and they all do it. "bye i love you guys." toni says as they all walk out the door. "can i please stay home?" grace begs and starts to tear up. "please don't cry sweetie. i know school is not the best place but you have to go. it will be over before you know it." i say and lightly push her out the door.

"mommy i'm not going to work today?" evi asks after walking up to where i was. "not today. ang is sick and i have to stay home. if you want you can go to work with mama and aiden." i tell her. "i stay here." she says and sits on the couch to watch tv. "text me if anything happens please. and tell ang i love her." toni said. "i will. bye tt." i say and peck her lips. "aiden come on." she waves him over before they head out the door.

once everyone is gone i go upstairs into my room. angelica looks terrible. "girl your really sick." i say and sit on the bed. i put my hand on her forehead and luckily it feels normal. "you don't have a fever so it might just be something you ate." i say. "can we watch something?" she asks me. "of course. what should we watch?" i ask. "friends." she says and i agree. i turn it on and wrap my arm around her. she moves closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. before i know it i'm passed out.

toni's pov
6 hours later
me and aiden get home and i see ev on top of the kitchen counter crying. "aiden you can go play in your room." i tell him and he does so.

"evi what is going on?" i ask in shock. "i was just hungry." she says and i take her in my arms. "couldn't mommy get you a snack or lunch?" i ask. "door is locked. i tried it. but i can't reach the snacks. and i'm hungry." she cries. "it's ok baby. um here do you want crackers?" i ask her. "yes pwease." she says and wraps her little arms around my neck. i feel so bad right now. but i'm mainly just confused.

the other kids should be coming home soon so i decided to check on angelica and cheryl. i drop ev off in aiden's room with a bowl of crackers so they can both eat. i knock on my bedroom door and there's no answer. "cheryl?! ang?!" i say and knock a little harder. "get a bobby pin!" i hear ang scream and i do so.

when i finally open the door i see cheryl sleeping and angelica is curled up next to her. "why was the door locked?" i ask. "i didn't lock it." she says innocently. "um ok. are you still sick?" i ask. "i haven't thrown up since this morning but i'm really hungry." she says and slides out of bed. "the other kids will be home soon. you can go get a snack or something i guess." i said and she went downstairs.