gender reveal!

A/n: hey guys. do you have any good choni/bughead/varchie with kids book suggestions?

toni's pov

today is the day of betty and jughead's baby gender reveal. we're outside there house right now and cheryl just knocked.

"hey guys!" betty says after opening the door. "woah did your bump grow overnight?" i asked shocked at how much her stomach grew in just a couple days. "yea i know. and today we finally find out if i'm carrying a boy or a girl!" she says excitedly.

"it's going to be a boy." aiden says. "no it's going to be a girl." evianna says. "i'm older evi. i have more wisdom. trust me on this one it's going to be a boy." aiden says and i try to suppress my laughter.

"your 6 buddy." cheryl says. "exactly. evi is 5. boom. i have more wisdom." he says. ev crosses her arms and pouts. "well aiden your 'wisdom' will be tested in about 2 hours." betty says and we all go into the house.

"this is so cute!" i say while looking at all the cute decorations. there's a bunch of streamers and balloons in either pink or blue. "lizzie did you help with all of this?" i ask after seeing her sitting on the couch wearing a shirt that says big sister all over again.

"nope. jules and sebi did. i just kind of sat and watched while eating some chips with dad." she says. "wow jug." cher says. "don't blame him. it was a two man effort." lizzie says and high fives jughead.

"everyone's outside by the way." betty says and we all head to the backyard. there's a bunch of betty and jughead's friends and family here. the kids are all playing on the grass and i see some of the gang sitting on some lounge chairs.

"hey guys!" i say and sit next to them with cheryl. "hi choni." kevin says. i see vivi sitting on veronica's lap looking like she just finished crying. "hey peanut." i say and tickle her feet. she pulls her feet away and waves a little. "what's with the sad face princess?" cheryl asks. "she had a meltdown before we left today and now she feels bad." ronnie explains.

"aw. it couldn't be that bad." i say. "oh it was. she ran out the front door and into the street because we told her no lucky charms for breakfast." archie said. "oh- wow." cheryl says.

"please don't talk about it." viv mumbles quietly. "sorry doodle." archie says and ruffles her hair. "i want my anger overload or whatever it's called to be gone. i don't want it anymore! i need it to disappear so i can like myself again." she says and my heart aches. "you don't like yourself mija?" veronica asks. "not anymore." vivi sighs.

"v can i borrow her for a second?" i ask veronica. she nods and passes her to me. "do you want to go on a walk with me and auntie cher?" i ask viv. "ok." she says and i stand up to hold her hand.

"evi can you come here?" i call out to her while she's playing with the other kids. she quickly runs over and asks me what's wrong. "would you like to come on a walk with me, mommy, and vivi?" i ask. "yea!" she says. "ok then. we'll be back soon guys." i say to everyone else and we leave out the back gate.

"the reason i decided to take you girls on a walk was because i wanted to have a talk with both of you guys." i say. "are we in trouble?" ev asks. "no baby your not in trouble. it's about something else." cheryl says.

"ok to start evi did you know that vivi doesn't like herself?" i ask. "no. she never told me." ev says. "ok and vivi did you know that ev gets made fun of at school for not being fully related to aiden?" i ask. "i didn't know that." she says.

"mama! that was a secret." ev says and crosses her arms. "do you love yourself evi?" cheryl asks her. "yea. i'm pretty cool." she says and poses cutely. "i know evs situation is nothing like yours viv but she still has problems and she still loves herself." i try to explain to her.