i'm leaving

A/n: suggestion from chonisjuice ! sorry this chapter is a little sad 😞 enjoy anyway!

cheryl's pov
i got a phone call from angelica's agent for her modeling and i wasn't expecting it. "is everything ok babe?" toni asked me. "yes i just have to take this." i told her and went inside.

the whole phone call i was crying partially because i was happy partially because i was sad. a few months ago angelica told me she wanted to go into acting because lea was and of course i supported her. her modeling agent sent her scripts that she could read and send in a self tape. we've been doing that for the past few months and i just got news that she got the role on the tv show.

i was extremely happy but her but also upset. the show is being filmed in los angeles and we would have to move there for her to be able to do this show.

toni has no idea i've even been sending in self tape auditions and has no idea angelica even wanted to be an actress. i'm overwhelmed with emotions and i have no idea what i'm going to do. i calm myself down and go outside and call angelica to come inside. i sit her down on the couch and she looks nervous.

"is everything ok?" she asks me.

"yea. you know the self tapes you've been sending in?" i ask and she nods. "well you got the role." i tell her and she starts screaming. she's jumping up down and has the biggest smile on her face.

"it's just the show films in los angeles." i finish and she sits back down. "so we have to move?" she asks. "yea. and we haven't even told mom that you auditioned yet." i say and sigh.

"but what about everyone else. my siblings and my friends from school and my dance studio and-." she says but i cut her off.

"when i told you that you were allowed to audition you promised me you would make sacrifices if you ever were to get the part remember." i remind her. "yea but moving across the country?" she says and starts to cry.

"ang i need you to tell me right now do you want to do this yes or no." i say. "i don't know." she says. "yes or no?" i ask again. "y-yes." she says and i sigh. "ok then guess your a tv star now." i say and smile. she gives me a hug and i kiss her head.

"how are we going to tell everyone?" she asks worried. "i'll talk to mom tonight. for now don't tell your sibling or friends before i talk to her." i say and she agrees.

later that night

"tt i have something to tell you." i confess while we lay in bed that night. "go ahead babe." she says.

"angelica came to me one day and said she wanted to start acting and of course i said yes. she's been sending in self tapes of herself to her agent and she got a role." i say and she seems happy.

"wait really? that's amazing!" she says.

"that's not it." i said and she calmed down. "i told her agent she's taking the part. but it films in california. and we have to move there." i say and her expression turns from happy to mad.

"cheryl are you crazy? our entire lives are here in riverdale. neither one of us have lived anywhere else. we have 8 kids cheryl. 8 kids! we can't just get up and move." she yells and gets out of bed. "i had no choice!" i yell back. "you most certainly did. are you actually serious right now?!" she said and now i stand up too.

"no i didn't have a choice! our daughter said she wanted to do it. and she's worked so hard. there was no way i was going to crush her dream." i say.

"cheryl i don't think your understanding this. we both have jobs here. we have kids who go to school here. all our friends live here. we are not moving!" she protests.