meet our 3 new kids

cheryl's pov

last night was a long night so i expected the kids to be tired today but everyone seems to be doing fine at breakfast.

"what time did you guys get to bed last night?" toni asks the teens. "um like 3." brandon says. "did you have a good first night here?" i ask juniper, dagwood, and cora. "yea it was good." june says. "we're going to get your rooms put together today." i say.

"is it ok if we invite our friends and there kids over? the rest of the kids call them there cousins although there not actually related." toni says. "yea i guess that's fine." dagwood says.

"how do you guys want your rooms to be?" i ask. "honestly i have no idea. our old rooms were just a bed, dresser, and clutter everywhere. nothing special or fancy." juniper says. "yea everyone's room here is amazing." dagwood says.

"they like to spoil us." angelica says. "yea she's not wrong." toni laughs.

"what are we going to do when everyone gets here?" grace asks. "doesn't matter to me. i just want everyone to meet juniper, dagwood, and cora." i say. "i'm gonna text everyone babe." toni says. "ok." i say back.

on text

t: hey guys wanna come over? we have something to tell you
f: sure
v: yup
k: ooo what do you have to tell us?
c: it's a surprise
k: yea exactly. what's the surprise
s: it's called a surprise for a reason kev lmao
b: hehe i know the surprise
j: me too 
k: no fair :(
t: you'll find out when you come over. and hurry our kids are bored lol
a: kk. we're coming

off text

30 minutes later

"ok now that everyone is here we have an announcement to make." toni says. everyone else is standing opposite me, toni, jughead, and betty and we have our three new kids in the other room.

"hurry up! i've been waiting forever." kev complains. "ok ok we'll tell you." i laugh. "guys come in here." toni shouts and they come running in.

"this is juniper, dagwood, and cora." betty says.

"did you guys-" veronica says in shock. "more kids?" katie asks confused. "no you didn't." fangs says. "we adopted them. me and betty have custody during the week and cheryl and toni have them during weekends." jughead says.

"yay more cousins!" layla  says. "this is crazy. that makes like 22 of us." emily says. "you guys are crazy." gianna says. "i'll try my best to introduce everyone." i say.

"that's veronica and archie. they have 3 kids, fred who is 16, lea who is 13, and vivian who is 5. then there's kevin and fangs. they also have 3 kids. gianna is 16, kayla is 13, and layla is 8. and lastly there is sweet pea and katie. they have 2 kids. emily is 16 and luke is 10." i say and point everyone out while saying there names.

"i'm juniper but you can call me june as a nickname. dagwood is my twin brother and we're both 16.  cora is my little sister and she's 5." juniper says and smiles at everyone. dagwood waves but cora just stands there.

"your so pretty." vivi says. "aw thank you." june says. "i love your hair." kayla says and ruffles dagwood's curly red hair. "thanks." dag laughs.

"now that everyone met each other you guys can go play or socialize or do whatever you want to do and we'll work on the new rooms." toni says and all the kids scatter around the house.

all the adults work on the rooms. it only takes us an hour or two to get all 3 of the new rooms done and i think they look great.