"you'll never be alone"

A/n: i apologize for this bad chapter. :( theres cute moments tho so enjoy :)

aiden's pov

"ev? evi? are you awake?" i ask her while standing in the doorway. i see her turn over to face me.

"what are you doing up? it's midnight and we're going to riverdale tomorrow. we need sleep." she whines.

"i- i got nervous." i confess. "of what?" she asks me. "nightmare." i say and she nods. "what about mommy and mama? you can sleep with them." she says. "i felt bad waking them up." i said. "and you didn't feel bad waking me up?" she complains. "i figured you wouldn't mind." i say. "i don't mind. i'm just tired. sit on the bed." she tells me and i do so.

"why is your room so dark?" i ask her.

"uh i don't know maybe because i've been sleeping." she says and rolls her eyes.

"oh right." i say. "what was your nightmare about anyway?" she rubs her eyes and sits up in bed. "it was about you." i say.

"me? so that's why you came to wake me up." she realizes. "yea. it woke me up." i say. "did i die?" she asks quietly. "um y-yea." i whisper.

"what happened?" she asks nervously. "i don't really remember it's all fuzzy. it wasn't really that big of a deal anyway i just wanted to check on you." i say.

"your scared." she states.

"no i'm not. how would you know that?" i ask.

"because i'm scared." she says and wipes a tear off her cheek.

"i- i didn't mean to make you upset." i quickly say. "i'm not upset. i'm just scared now." she says and pulls her blanket closer to her face. "me too." i confess. "was it scary when i died?" she asks and sniffles. "yea. i was so sad without you." i say and now i start to cry a little. "should we get mommy or mama? or one of our siblings?" she asks.

"no. we've got each other." i say and hold her hand.

we hear something coming so i jump under the covers and cuddle close to ev. the lights suddenly turn on and i lift my face up from the covers.

"aiden? what are doing in here?" mama asks me. "oh nothing." i lie. both mommy and mama are standing there and look very tired. "why are you in ev's room?" mommy asks.

"he had a nightmare." evi tells them. "you know you could've just woke us up." mommy says. "i know but i wanted to let ev know." i say. about your dream?" mama asks confused. "yea the dream was about me. i died." she says and starts to cry.

"dreams aren't real. it's all your imagination. your ok ev. we're all here." mommy says and sits next to her on the bed. "it made me so sad though. it was so real. i thought she was gone." i cry. "nightmares are a tricky thing to understand. but look she's right there." mama says and points to evianna.

"yea and it's ok to be scared of them. your only 6. but just so you know even adults get nightmares." mommy explains. "really?" i ask in shock.

"yep. it's true. can i show you something?" mama asks me and i nod.

she picks me up and brings me over to evi's big window in her room. she opens it so the warm california breeze hits our faces. mommy brings ev over aswell and they stand next to us.

"you see all the stars? mama asks. "yea." i respond. "which is your favorite?" she asks. i point to one of them. "that's the brightest one." ev says and giggles.

"ok that star is you aiden. do you see all the other stars surrounding it?" mommy asks. "yea i see them." i say. "those stars are everyone you've ever loved." mama explains.

"i don't get it." evi says and rests her head on mommy's shoulder.

"it means that you'll never be alone aiden. all the stars around you will always protect you. your safe." mama says. "ohh i like that." i said and smiled.

"are you ready for bed now baby boy?" mommy asks me. "can i please sleep with evi? please please please!" i beg. "fine but only for tonight." mama gives in and places me in her bed and mommy does the same to ev.

"goodnight my loves." mama says and turns off the light. "night." we both call our to them.

we sit in silence for a moment until ev speaks up.

"your my best friend. i hope you know that." she smiles.

"your mine too." i say back. i pull her into a hug and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"i love you A." she whispers. "i love you too evi."

A/n: next chapter will be them going back to riverdale yay.

should i add more drama? i feel like this book is getting boring for you guys to read. let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Instas:

@CherylBombshell

i have no idea where she got her green eyes from but i do know i love them 🤍comments: @tiny

comments:
@tiny.topaz- gorgeous
@kevin.the.gay- yesss go off tay!
@sweet_pea- since when did my tatertot get so big?
@ronnie.lodge- my baby is all grown up aw
@betty1cooper- when she's prettier than me
@archie.andrews- shes absolutely stunning

@Ella.Claire.BlossomTopaz

little appreciation post for my little sister

little appreciation post for my little sister. love you more than words could ever express bby 💗
comments:
@angelica.blossom.topaz- omg the cutest!
@lea.andrews- soooo adorable
@kayla.kelgarty- your the best big sister
@brandon_bt- ok now your just making me look bad
@cherylbombshell- cute cute cute
@ronnie.lodge- i'm obsessed
@emily_cecelia- this is sister goals