disney trip pt.3

A/n: holy shit this is 3289 words whatttt. it took me so long to write for some reason but this is the last disney chapter! i hope you all enjoy it!

toni's pov

i woke up the next morning to see that i was flooded with texts from both angelica and ella. they made a group chat and cheryl was in it too. i'm the only one awake in our hotel room right now so i just decide to read the texts and respond.

on text

a: moms we need help
e: not really help we just need to know what to do
a: yea we know you guys said you didn't want ev to suck her thumb while she's sleeping anymore but she's doing it right now
e: and when we told her not to do it she looked like she was about to cry so we just let her be
t: sorry girls i didn't see this till now. not sure if you guys are up yet but is she still sleeping?

off text

while i was waiting for them to respond i got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. i brushed my teeth, got dressed, and did my makeup for the day. when i come out cheryl is awake and on her phone. grace and cora are still sleeping.

"morning babe." i say and sit next to her on the bed. "good morning tt." she says. "did you read the texts yet?" i ask her. "from ella and angelica?" she asks and i nod. "yea i read them." she sighs. "i don't even know what to think. none of our other kids had this problem." i say.

"i mean it doesn't matter to me if she does it i just really don't want it to affect her teeth in the future. and i know if we let her do it that her teeth are definitely going to get bad." cheryl says. "i think she just does it to calm herself down. it's probably soothing and makes her feel comfortable. which i'm fine with that. i just don't want her to keep doing it because it's a bad habit and also it will affect her teeth and maybe even her speech." i say.

"yea and it's not like her pacifier we can't just take her thumb away it's literally attached to her." cheryl says and i laugh a little. "yea. for now let's just enjoy our day at disney and we'll figure something out when we get back to riverdale." i say.

"i love you babe." she says. "i love you too baby." i say and smile. "should we wake up the monsters?" she asks. "oh please those two are far from monsters. probably our best behaved." i say. "yea your right. let's just wake them up." she says.

2 hours later

on the monorail

we finished eating breakfast and getting ready for our day in magic kingdom. "i'm so excited! i'm so excited! i'm so excited!" viv says and starts twirling in her cinderella dress.

ev, vivi, and cora are all dressed up today as there favorite characters. ev is belle, viv is cinderella, and cora is alice in wonderland.

"ven aqui mija. the monorail is about to start moving and i need you sitting down." veronica says. viv happily walks over to ronnie and sits on her lap. i was really suprised when she didn't even argue at all.

veronica and archie are doing a really great job of helping vivi control her anger which is really nice to see. "doodle you wanna sit with me?" archie asks. "yea!" vivi says and climbs over to archie.

angelica and ella both sit next to me. "sorry if last nights texts seemed a bit alarming." ella says. "no it's fine girls. thanks for letting us know." i say. "it's all good. i just felt bad because she looked like she was about to start bawling her eyes out when we told her to stop sucking her thumb. it was sad." angelica says.

"everything will work out eventually." i say reassuringly. "i hope so. i don't want her to grow up like this. first her pacifier now her thumb." ella says solemnly. "i know but we also have to understand that she's doing it for a reason. my guess is that it has something to do with comfort and it makes her feel calm." i tell them.