fights and advice

A/n: i used two people's ideas for this chapter so yea thanks for your suggestions if you've left some on recent chapters.

cheryl's pov

it was a tuesday afternoon and i was finishing up with work. i had a photo shoot today so i had to go into the office. once i finished all my work for today i packed up my stuff and went out to my car.

sometimes the kids go on the bus and sometimes me or toni picks them. it depends on the day and what activities they have after school. tuesday's were everyone's free day so all the kids went on the bus. toni was home today so she was able to open the door for all the kids.

i make my way back home and head into the driveway. i get out of the car and open the front door. it was quieter then usual but i'm pretty sure everyone's in there rooms doing homework. i put my purse on the small table next to the door and take my jacket off.

"hey babe i'm home." i call out. "i'm in the kitchen." i hear toni say and i go to the kitchen. "making dinner i see?" i ask. "yup. i thought chicken was a good dinner for tonight since everyone is home and not at sports and stuff." she says. "that's a great dinner babe. how are the kids?" i ask.

"a lot of them didn't talk that much once they got home so i have no idea. but also juniper is here. she didn't tell me why she just said she had to talk to liam and it had to be done in person." toni says. "so dagwood and cora are at betty and jughead's?" i ask. "yea. i'm not sure how long juniper is staying for. if she wants to stay overnight of course she can but if not i can always drive her back to betty and jugs." toni says.

"ok. i'm going to go check some emails." i say and give her a kiss before going to the office. a lot of the emails were just normal work emails but i see one that was just sent about 30 minutes ago. it was from aiden's teacher which was odd. i read it and i'm in shock. it was basically just the teacher explaining an incident that apparently happened at school today.

"toni can you come in here?" i call out. after a minute she walks into the office. "what's up?" she asks. "i just got an email from aiden's teacher saying he got into an argument with one of his classmates today. and then apparently evianna got involved too." i say. "wait what? how? there not even in the same class anymore." toni says. "trust me i'm just as confused as you are." i say.

"evianna and aiden come downstairs now!" toni screams. eventually we hear small footsteps and they come into the office.

"how was school today?" toni asks. "great." aiden says. "yup it was good." ev says and then they both start to walk out the door. "come back in here please." i say and they sigh.

"how was school today? and be honest this time." toni says. "it was bad." aiden mumbles. "mhm. and why was that?" i ask.

"someone called him gay." ev says.

"what why on earth would someone say that?" toni asks. "i don't know. kids are mean sometimes." aiden says. "where did this fight happen?" i ask. "in the hallway. i saw it happening while i was coming back from the bathroom and i had to step in." evi says. "ev you cant just jump in the middle of a fight while your supposed to be in class. how did your teacher not even realize?" toni asks.

"i HAD to step in. this kid was being so mean to aiden and aiden is my favorite brother so i HAD to do something. if it wasn't for me stepping in that kid never would've left him alone." evi says clearly frustrated.

"ok ok just calm down." i say. "it's not her fault dont get mad at her." aiden says. "we're not. we just wanted to know what happened." toni says. "so you guys didn't get in trouble?" i ask. "no. i told my teacher what happened and the kids parents are going to be called." aiden says. "yea my teacher had no idea." ev says.