Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear

A/n: i'm currently writing a really dramatic chapter that's coming soon but i decided to post a cute bonus chapter. i need more ideas so please comment!

cheryl's pov

i was currently sitting on my bed online shopping on my laptop when i heard tiny footsteps coming towards the door. "mommy!" the door opens and the little girl is standing there with a mad expression on her face. "yes evi?" i said barley looking up from my computer. "mama says i have to nap but i don't want to." she says while standing there with her arms crossed.

"sorry baby. but mama's right." i said running my hand through my hair. this didn't happen all the time but she did hate naps a lot. "but nooooooo. i don't want to!" ev said while stomping her feet. "i'm really not in the mood for this ev. i said a bit annoyed. "i said no! i don't want to! she said back at me.

"then what do you want to do?" i said a little frustrated at the fact she was throwing a tantrum. "i want you." she said softly and stopped having a fit. i was a little thrown back by her answer. i knew she loved me but to throw a tantrum over wanting to spend time with me?! that was a new one. i felt kinda bad for yelling at her now and my heart melted.

"why didn't you just ask?" i said. "because i thought you would say no. you never pay attention to me unless i want something. but all i want is you." she says. "aw i love you so much evabear." i said while walking up to her. she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and i picked her up.

"i love you too." ev said holding me really tight. i could tell she was tired just by the way she was talking. "hey this doesn't get you out of taking your nap." i told her while tickling her stomach. she just laughed a little bit before me saying "you want ur baba?"

she just nodded her head into my chest. i made my way over to grab it from my night stand and put it in her mouth. her finger twirled my hair which is something she's done ever since she was a baby. i rubbed her back and swayed back and forth hoping she would fall asleep.

i just enjoyed my time with her. i knew she wouldn't stay this little forever and i wanted to make it count because she was my youngest. i looked over to my right to see toni standing there looking at us.

"how long have you been standing here for?" i asked suprised. "not that long. but this is adorable." she said while walking over to us and stroking ev's hair. ev looked up from my shoulder and smiled.

"hi mama" she said. "hi baby girl. your finally napping?" toni asked the half awake little girl. "mhm. i love you mama."she said back to toni.  "i love you more my angel." toni said and it made me so happy.

Instas:
@RonnieLodge

proud of my lea for accomplishing so much as a little model comments: @betty1cooper- she's gorgeous no doubt about it @kevin

comments:
@betty1cooper- she's gorgeous no doubt about it
@kevin.the.gay- she definitely knows what she's doing. so proud of her!
@tiny.topaz- we're all beyond proud
@archie.andrews- i wanted to get her into sports but unfortunately ronnie insisted on this

@CherylBombshell

between her looks and her personality i sometimes forget she's only 10 comments: @ronnielodge- she's a perfect mix of you and toni it's crazy @tiny

comments:
@ronnielodge- she's a perfect mix of you and toni it's crazy
@tiny.topaz- @ronnielodge ikr!!!
@fangsfogerty- i see you let her wear your signature lipstick
@betty1cooper- she's stunning and she knows it
@kevin.the.gay- i swear angelica was born to model!