meeting the girls

A/n: this might be one of my favorite chapters i've written so far. hope you enjoy!

toni's pov
today is the day everyone is meeting ella and grace. we invited everyone over for a pool party and the kids were so excited. it was 1:00 and everyone was coming at 1:30.

"ok evi which bathing suit do you want?" i asked her while walking into her room. "uh i don't know." she said. "well maybe you can wear this one." i said while holding up a pink sparkly one piece. "ok i like it." she said and smiled. i was just finishing getting her dressed when grace walked in.

"hey gracie what's up?" i asked her. "um do i have a middle name?" she asked in a quiet voice. "oooo i do! it's nicole! mommy and mama use it when they mad at me." ev says confidently with giggles. "yes that's right ev." i said while laughing too.

"and i'm pretty sure you don't it wasn't on your birth certificate." i turn to grace. "oh alright." she says and looks down. "would you like one? because you can have one you know?" i told her. "yea i do want one." she says shyly. "ok we can definitely work on that. what would you like it to be?" i ask. "i'm not sure. what are everyone else's full names?" she asks me.

"well we have evianna nicole blossom- topaz, aiden bryce blossom- topaz, tayleigh rayne blossom-topaz, angelica paige blossom-topaz, liam jackson blossom-topaz, and brandon james blossom topaz." i said.

"your middle name should be cheese!" evianna says while jumping up and down. "that's not a name you cheeky thing." i say while tickling her. "yea i'm not so sure i want my middle name to be cheese." grace says quietly.

"that's ok there are many names to choose from. how about we can ask everyone when they get here ok?" i ask. she nods and runs off downstairs with evi right behind her.

cheryl's pov
"gracie are you sleeping? i ask as soon as i see her laying on the couch. she perks her head up and yawns. "are you tired?" i ask. she nods her head. "after i left your room last night did you wake up?" i ask. she nodded again. "i'm sorry." she finally says. "no don't be sorry. that's not your fault." i say while i stroke her hair.

"everyone will be here soon so do you think you can stay awake?" i ask her. "mhm" she says. just then the doorbell rings. i tell grace to stay on the couch and i get up and walk to the door. it's varchie and there kids.

"hey guys!" i say. "hey cher." veronica says. "where's archie and vivi?" i ask noticing there missing. "oh arch is attempting to get a sleepy 2 year old out of the car." she says half laughing. i laugh too. "hey fred and lea." i say looking down at them. "hi." "hey" they both say.

"ok so grace is in the living room she's really tired right now, she didn't sleep last night but you can meet her. ella is upstairs but she'll come down soon enough." i say and they follow me into the living room.

"gracie can you say hi?" i ask her while lifting her off the couch and onto my hip. she didn't say anything just buried her face in my shoulder. "grace please say hi there very nice ok?" i say while picking her face up off my shoulder. "hi i'm grace." she says in the most quiet voice and waves.

"aw she's so cute cher. your so lucky i want another kiddo." veronica says and fake pouts. "speaking of kids..." fred says and all of a sudden vivian comes running in. "hi vivi." i say and smile down at her. "hi! is that your new kid?" she asks while pointing at grace. "yea i'm grace." grace says and smiles.

"my name is vivian. but everyone calls me vivi." she says proudly and looks back at archie who gives her a thumbs up. she walks back over to him and he picks her up. then i see toni walking downstairs with aiden in her arms and the rest of the kids behind her.