catching up- part one

A/n: this chapter is all over the place so i apologize!

toni's pov

"ok guys can we finally talk about what's been going on in everyone's lives? i'm excited." kevin begs for like the 5th time today. "who should go first?" betty asks. "choni obvi." kevin says.

"fine. you guys pretty much know what's going on with me and toni i think. some of the kids have changed a lot and some of them just haven't. brandon, liam, ella, angelica, and aiden have basically stayed the same." i say.

"of course angelica is now famous but in terms of personality she's the exact same. ella is still the same person 100%. her appearance hasn't even changed that much. she has gotten a lot more mature though. dance is her favorite thing to do and i think it's her new passion." toni adds.

"brandon and liam are still the same as when we left. brandon is the carefree one and liam is mr i love my siblings. they both love football and are doing ok in school. then aiden is still super cute. he still loves cars and he started playing football recently." i say.

"aw that's great guys." fangs says.

"now for the ones who have changed. tayleigh has grown up a lot and you can tell just by looking at her. she's still our sweetest and most genuine kid for sure. but i think moving really messed with her. she didn't really make any friends in california. i think she'll be fine though now that we're here again. she seemed so happy yesterday. " i say.

"grace has made the biggest improvement and i'm honestly so proud of her. we started to work on her shyness with a therapist and it also helped her cope with the abuse she faced with her dad. we tried to spend one on one time with her as much as possible just to help let her know that we care. she's made so much progress but that doesn't mean she's normal. she has nightmares a lot and still has anxiety. she's a lot less shy now though and we're so proud of her." toni says and smiles.

"that's amazing." betts says.

"now for evianna. so basically once we moved she started to drift away from us and she would just stay as far away as possible. she didn't like hugs, kisses, or any kind of affection at all. which is so odd considering the type of person she used to be. her attachment issues with me vanished for the most part and she just wanted to be alone. we also found out that she's extremely smart for her age and she's now in first grade with aiden. i found out about a month ago that she hadn't made any friends at school and the other kids would ask why she had two moms or why her and aiden didn't look alike. it broke my heart to hear this but at least i know the reason why she was acting so weird. ever since she finally opened up to me she's been pretty clingy which i know sounds like a bad thing but in this case it's not. anything to get her feeling like she used to. hopefully moving back to riverdale can help her." i sigh.

"woah." kevin says.

"she seemed fine yesterday. she grew up so much though." katie says.

"i know. but she's still sassy and adorable so it's ok." toni says.

"what's new with your kids?" i ask everyone else. "honestly none of our kids have really changed. it's just appearance." jughead says. "yea same." fangs says. "can't relate." archie says and looks at veronica. "what do you mean?" toni asks.

"um viv has been a handful to say the least part." archie starts. "that might be an understatement. i love her so much but damn that girl knows how to scream." sweet pea says.

"she's so headstrong and stubborn to a point where it's so hard to get her to listen to me half the time. she gets angry really easily and just lashes out on us all the time." veronica explains.