the last 3 years

A/n: this is a chapter with no dialogue, it's just explaining what's been going on in california for the choni fam. enjoy!

no ones pov

life for the blossom-topaz family over the past 3 years have been rough but they stayed strong through everything. as soon as they moved they all felt home sick and missed there friends dearly. the kids were distraught over the fact that they had to switch schools and be the new kids in there classes. individually though everyone seemed to have gained something from the entire moving situation.

cheryl found a job in the fashion industry again but instead this time she was the one modeling the clothing. quickly she became internet famous and her instagram was blowing up. cheryl loves being a model now and meeting her fans is really fun for her.

toni found a job taking photographs for national geographic which was huge. her photography was art and she takes amazing pictures. she thinks her job is very calming in a way and helps her relieve the stress of her family and now famous wife.

brandon has actually adjusted to high school very well. he became popular and is on the football team. he's a bit of a trouble maker and likes to be in charge. his grades aren't that good and cheryl and toni are on top of him sometimes.

for the most part he has an "i don't care" attitude about most situations. him and gianna have been long distance dating ever since he left riverdale. they love each other a lot and there relationship is cute.

liam took a little bit longer to adjust to high school which was no surprise to either of his moms. he is an a+ student and is also on the football team. he's also popular but let's his twin brother take the lead on most things. he's not in a relationship but he has feelings for a certain girl. he likes taking care of his siblings and has a special bond with aiden.

angelica loved california in every way possible. of course she was the reason they moved in the first place so if she didn't like it they would've moved right back. being an actress was so much fun for her and she had to be home schooled on set. she spent the past 3 years filming 4 seasons of a show that became very popular.

angelica quickly became famous after the show first aired. it helped a lot having a famous mom as well. the show just recently wrapped and ang was pretty upset. she wants to keep acting but a little part of her misses her normal life she used to have when she was a young 10 year old.

ella was loving high school and all it had to offer. she missed having her best friend/sister who had saved her from an abusive dad all those years ago. she hated the fact that angelica was homeschooled now and that she had to face school all alone.

despite ang's absence ella has a lot of friends and is quite popular. not only because of her brothers but the fact that her family was becoming famous. she has some issues with her trauma and some situations are difficult for her. she enjoys being a cheerleader in school and a dancer outside of school.

tayleigh probably took the move the hardest. she loves the town she grew up in and everyone in it. at first she had a hard time making friends but soon found a good group of friends that she was satisfied with. she missed everyone back in riverdale but mainly lizzie, juliet, and luke. they were her best friends since birth and leaving them was so hard on her.

she feels upset often because she doesn't want to grow up. her moms tell her everyday that she can take it as slow as she wants but of course there's peer pressure at school and things like that.

angelica and tay have a bit of sibling rivalry going on to compete for there moms attention but out of everyone in the family they were by far the closest siblings. they comforted each other like no other but also had battles that could last hours. tayleigh is still a sweetheart and loves both her moms more than anything. she might be 10 now but she still makes time for all her younger siblings and plays with them all the time.

grace didn't have an easy time moving either. she hated change or the idea of starting something new. she was just starting to get comfortable with everyone in riverdale and now she had to readjust to there new life in california. cheryl and toni finally decided to put her in therapy which at her age was kind of just coloring and answering basic questions. they got really worried about her after she started refusing to go to school and they wanted to get to the bottom of it.

in the past 3 years grace has come such a long way. she is no longer anxious over every situation and is loving school. of course there are moments when she freaks out and both her moms have no explanation for it. luckily ella helps out with that because she feels the same way sometimes.

she also has nightmares a lot which are normally soothed with cheryl and toni singing to her and cuddling. in social situations she is still shy but it's normal. despite her abusive past gracie has turned into a bubbly young girl who is no longer living life in fear.

aiden probably took this move the easiest. of course he loved all his aunts and uncles but he never felt a special bond with any of them like some of the other kids. he of course missed his bud sebi and he missed his old house. when he first started school he was an amazing little student. he listened to everything the teacher said and raised his hand a lot. he loves going to school and playing but also learning.

he still has a big love for cars and trains but doesn't carry them around anymore. just something he likes to play in his room when he's bored. liam is his favorite brother because they share a special bond. there both so similar personality wise and aiden looks up to him and wants to be just like him.

evianna should definitely surprise you. when they first moved she didn't really understand what was going on and just begged for days to play with vivi and see her auntie v. it was really hard on her because she didn't get that we weren't able to just drive to there house anymore.

as far as her separation anxiety with cheryl, it disappeared (for the most part). once evi turned 3 she started becoming less interested in her moms and more interested in alone time.  it concerned both cheryl and toni but the pediatrician said it might just be because she knows they are busy and don't have as much time anymore. she didn't beg for attention anymore either and became pretty sassy. she's never afraid to speak her opinion or start fights with her siblings.

secretly though she feels left out and that her moms might not love her as much as the others. tayleigh and angelica are the main center of attention for the most part which ev wasn't happy about so she often spends time alone or with grace. those two had become close sisters and enjoyed playing together. she helped grace a lot with her confidence and coming out of her shell.

when choni put evianna in kindergarten they were nervous for her because she never adapted to change as well as the other kids. she proved them wrong when her teacher informed her moms that evi was so smart that she wanted to move her up a grade level. cheryl and toni happily said yes so now ev and aiden were in the same grade. it was never a secret that evianna was a smart kid. she had a massive vocabulary even as a two year old and picked up on every little thing.

maybe it has to do with the fact that she grew up in a house of 10 people and she was the youngest. all of her siblings and moms know that she hasn't been herself since the move and she changed a lot. it was pretty obvious to everyone and they really just wanted to get the happy and adorable girl back.

luckily for all the kids cheryl and toni have a surprise that was sure to make everyone happy.

A/n: did your favorite character change since the beginning of the book?