bonding time

toni's pov

we decided to have the whole gang over today just to hang out. all the adults are having our own little talking session in the living room.

"ok can someone please tell me i'm not the only one whose always tired." betty says. "well i mean you are pregnant betts." jughead says.

"no it's not just you. mama v is tired because baby v thought it was a good idea to go crazy last night." veronica says. "ah the life of a five year old." kevin says.

"i wish my kids were still little. my youngest is 10!" sweet pea says. "just the thought of all the kids growing up makes me sad." cheryl says. "yea me too." archie says. "that's why we're having another." betty says and points to her stomach. "i miss having a baby in the family." i say and sigh.

"i definitely don't. no offense or anything but that was so extremely tiring. i think 8 is like the best age." fangs says.

"yea i agree. i think layla and grace are at the perfect age. there old enough to know responsibilities but still young enough to just be cute kids." katie says. "8 really is such a fun age. we just recently had kang's kids over and layla and grace were so much fun. but we also had a 'grown up' heartfelt talk. it's the perfect combination." cheryl says.

"that's true but my personal favorite was when evi was 2, aiden was 3, grace was 5, tayleigh was 7, ella and ang were 10, and brandon and liam were 13. that was just perfect." i say. "babe that's when things were crazy." cher says. "the chaos was fun. and we learned so much." i say. "i loved that time too. things were good." archie says.

"vivi and evi as toddlers though. oh my god those two melted my heart daily." kevin says. "i'm lowkey still mad at you two for taking ev's pacifier away." fangs says. "are you for real?" i ask. "yes! she was sooo cute with it. and she loved that thing so much." he says.

"if we never took it away she would've never gave it up." cheryl says. "exactly. i need baby evi back." kev says. "we didn't want her to get attached when she went to school. plus she's five." i say.

both fangs and kevin just roll there eyes. "ok if it makes you two feel better we gave it to her like two months ago. it was for one night after she was taken by nick. she had a really bad nightmare and wouldn't stop crying so we gave it to her. but that was the only exception." cheryl says.

"and you didn't think to send a picture of her?!" kevin says. "she was sleeping kev! i was more focused on making sure my kid was ok rather then saying oh let me take a picture for kevin." i say and everyone is laughing at this point.

"all of our kids hated pacifiers. they all got rid of it voluntarily at like age 1. fred gave it up at literally 6 months. he hated that thing." archie says. "lizzie was the only one who liked it. juliet and sebi couldn't care less." jug says. "and i guess we'll just have to wait to see what this baby likes." betty says.

"how are the kids reacting the whole new baby thing?" sweet pea asks.

"there excited for the most part. jules is having fun picking out the outfits and helping out with the room. sebi is so happy that it's a boy. to be completely honest i think if it was a girl he would've cried. lizzie is still mad it's a boy but i think once he comes out she's going to be such a good big sister." betty says.

"i'm so excited for him to be born." i say excitedly. "me too." jughead says.

"can we just talk about the teen relationships for a quick sec." cheryl says. "oh my god yes. there so cute!" kevin says. "i know right it's crazy that there dating each other. they all grew up together and now there each other's lovers. i think it's perfect." i say.