gifted

A/n: sorry this chapter is only about evianna. an idea popped into my head and i just had to write about it. hopefully u all enjoy it!

cheryl's pov

it was a quiet day at work today. i had just finished modeling for clothing that was launching in a few weeks. i was on my lunch break when i got a phone call from the elementary school.

on the phone

c: hello?
s: is this mrs. blossom-topaz speaking?
c: yes it is 
s: hi we have some concerns with your daughter evianna
c: oh is everything alright?
s: yes everything is ok but her teacher wants to meet with you
c: uh ok can we talk when i come pick her up from school?
s: yes that would be great
c: ok thank you
s: have a good day
c: you too

off the phone call

"what is going on?" i think to myself. i text toni and tell her that we both have to pick up the kids from elementary school today. the teens are all taking the bus home today. i finish my lunch and get back to work for another 2 hours. once i finish everything i leave the studio and get in the car to pick up toni.

"hey babe." she says while getting in the car. "hey tt." i say and give her a kiss. "so what's up with this whole thing?" she asks after pulling away. "i have no idea." i say honestly. "well i guess we'll find out." she says.

after 10 minutes we make it to the school and see all the kids waiting outside. they all run up to us and give us hugs. "hey guys how was school?" toni asks. "good!" grace says. "alright that's great guys. we just have to go inside and talk to a teacher for a second." i say and we all go back inside. "hi we spoke earlier." i say to the woman at the front desk. "yes mrs. harron is waiting for you in her office." she says. we tell the kids to wait in the lobby and we go into the teachers office.

"hello mrs. and mrs. blossom-topaz." the teacher says and shakes our hands. "hi you had some concerns regarding evianna?" toni asks and we all sit down. "yes i did actually. when we first spoke at the beginning of the year about having evianna in the class and moving her up a grade you guys never said anything about her being extremely talented." she says.

"talented? in what way?" i ask. "well i'm sure you guys must of noticed. she has a brilliant mind. your daughter is smarter then all of the 6 and 7 year olds in her class." the teacher says. "i- um wow. we knew she was a little advanced for her age but we didn't know she was that smart." toni says. "oh yes. she can do math problems that even some 6th graders can't even do." mrs. h says. "oh my god. that's incredible!" i say.

"yes it is. but now you two have to make a bit of a tricky decision." she says. "what do you mean?" toni asks. "evianna is gifted. we wouldn't want to hold her back from her full potential. i think she would benefit greatly by being moved up a few more grades. but i've talked to my assistant and she even thinks evianna should be moved into the gifted and talented program. we've never seen anyone like her. she's a very special little girl with an even more special mind." the teacher says.

all i'm thinking right now is how on earth have we not even realized this. "that's huge and a massive adjustment. can you maybe give us some time to think about it?" toni asks. "yes of course! as much time as you need." mrs. h says. "thank you so much." i say.

"my pleasure. oh and aiden is doing great to by the way. completing satisfactory work and is a sweet kid as well." she says. "thank you. we'll get back to you as soon as possible." toni says. "ok no problem. bye. " the teacher says and we both get up and leave.

"alright guys let's go in the car." i say and all the little kids follow us outside. "what was that about?" tayleigh asks. "it's nothing. we'll explain when we're ready." toni says. "uh ok." grace says confused. "well it was with my teacher so it was about either me or evi." aiden says. "probably me." ev mumbles.