wedding bells

A/n: i apologize in advance for this being so late. i had a lot of trouble writing it but i think it turned out ok. i haven't re read it so if there's mistakes just ignore them. just keep reading and it will make sense lol. sorry it's long btw. enjoy reading!

toni's pov

today is the day of sweet pea and katie's wedding and the energy in the air is crazy.

i'm currently in the guys dressing room with sweet pea, fangs, jughead, kevin, archie, luke, and fred. there's also a few more of sweet pea's friends. sweet pea is my best friend so i wanted to spend a little time with him before he got married.

"i love you so much pea. your basically my brother. you know that right?" i ask while fixing his tie.

"yes tiny i know. and i promise i'm ok. go help the girls." he says and i sigh in agreement.

the girls dressing room is a lot louder and crowded. katie, cheryl, veronica, betty, emily, tayleigh, grace, and evianna are all in here. emily and tayleigh are supposed to be in here of course since there a part of the wedding. grace and evianna just really didn't want to leave me or cheryl. the rest of the kids are waiting for the wedding to start with fp and alice who offered to watch over all of them.

"is everyone almost ready?" i ask and look around. "yep i think we're all ready." katie says.

"oh my god you look gorgeous!" i say in awe of her dress. "thank you." she says and smiles. "tay and em you guys looks great." i say to them. "thanks." emily says back. "thanks mama. you look pretty too." tayleigh said.

emily is wearing a purple bridesmaid dress and tayleigh is wearing a flower girl dress that is white with a purple ribbon in the middle. cheryl of course looks gorgeous as always. the rest of the kids are just wearing normal dresses or suits. grace is just chilling with emily and tayleigh i think there playing a game.

veronica is holding evianna who is sleeping right now since cheryl is fixing her makeup. we let evi have her pacifier for her nap today just because she was being so difficult this morning and it was stressing all of us out. we didn't want her to be extremely cranky during the wedding. she currently has it in her mouth and in my honest opinion i think it makes her look cuter.

"i'll take ev outside so we can get ready to start." i said and veronica passed her to me successfully without waking her up. "grace why don't you go outside and sit with everyone else ok? i'll walk you out there with ev." i suggest. she runs up to me and grabs my free hand.

when we reach all the seats my kids and our friends' kids are all sitting in the front row fooling around. "go sit with sissy ok?" i say to grace while pointing to ella. i was going to give ev to fp but i realized she might be scared when she wakes up since she doesn't know him that well. i just ended up leaving her with brandon and hoping for the best.

"toni your back just in time we're starting now." betty says as i see everyone around the corner already lined up.

i'm third to walk down the aisle and i'm of course walking with cheryl. as we walk our arms are linked and i can't help but smile at all the guests.

"mama hi!" aiden screams once we walk passed the kids and everyone bursts into laughter. we stand on the side next to betty and veronica who went first and second. jughead and archie were standing on the opposite side.

fred and emily walk down the aisle together and there both trying to contain there laughter but failing. the second to last to go was luke and tayleigh. luke held a pillow with the rings resting on top. tayleigh has a basket filled of purple pedals and was throwing them out in front of her as they both finished walking. last was katie and her dad.