Part 1

University,

Delhi......

Everyone are busily rushing here and there, as today the final year students are organizing a function for all the students and staff. The responsibilities of this function are taken by Arnav, Akash, NK, Sheetal, Aman and Lavanya.

Each person assigned themselves in different section. As Akash taken care of stage decoration, Lavanya taken care of costumes of the performers, Aman and NK taken care of food section and venue and Arnav and Sheetal taken care of the event invitations, performers list, event list and everyone has to report them.

After double checking everything Akash, Lavanya, NK and Aman reported Arnav and Sheetal that everything was done on time. So the next thing was to relax for sometime as the event will be starting in next 5hrs. They went in their respective way. As it has been the tiring morning, after having lunch they took a small nap.

In the evening at 5, Arnav and Akash were getting ready as 2hrs left for the event to start, then there was a call for both saying there is an important meeting to attend as Manohar is out of India so their presence is needed in the meeting. So, after informing and assuring the others to be there on time, they left to attend the meeting. They never felt nervous either for the meeting or event as they are confident enough to impress the other by their presenting skills. They are confident about themselves and they trust each other.

Arnav and Akash presented their parts in the meeting and impressed the clients; the clients were very impressed by the way they presented themselves and the presentation and that too at this young age. The meeting lasted for 90min with the smile on each faces. After bidding the clients they left to the college.

It took half an hour for both to reach the college.

As they entered the auditorium, everyone became silent and started admiring them and no need to say about girl's reaction.

Arnav was in Black shirt and grey suit where Akash dressed in white shirt and black suit with killer looks.

Lavanya and Sheetal were dressed up in a designer saree which was designed by them, looking absolutely stunning and drive all the boys crazy by their appearance.

Aman and NK dressed up in blue shirt with black suit and green shirt with black suit, looking completely dashing.

They soon joined the others and started the event with the welcome speech by Arnav then the function started with the cultural. At some moment all shocked to see NK and Lavanya on stage performing a romantic duet on a slow number, all got surprised by their act and everyone watched their performance with admiration, they both looked together perfect for each other, by the end of the performance NK proposed Lavanya. Lavanya got shocked with this sudden proposal as she didn't expected this all of a sudden but Arnav, Akash, Aman and Sheetal know that NK going to propose her but they didn't know that they are going to perform.

After coming out of the shock Lavanya looked at her friends and surprised to see them asking her to say yes and she did what they said as she too have feelings for him. So they are now official couple to be called. The function continued for another 1hr and after that their dean came up on the stage and awarded them by the best students of the year and he and his team didn't able to select one among them so he awarded all the six, which surprised them and all the students started shouting when they have been awarded.

At the end they announced the function got over and all started to leave, but.... But.... But.... This is not done yet..... saying NK came down the stage and looked at his professors as if asking permission for something and he got their permission by seeing the nod of the professors and the dean and that's it......

There was a loud music came all of a sudden and stopped with the lights going off.

With a bang two spot lights are on the stage and there appears Lavanya and Sheetal on each. By seeing those on the stage all settled back on their seats and start shouting and started watching. The song started playing background and NK and Aman Started performing on the song playing, they started dancing on the stage with Lavanya and Sheetal, by dancing Aman and NK came down the stage started dancing spread their arms to hold Sheetal and Lavanya falls from the stage with their back facing audience (leap of faith). All the audience went crazy by the act they saw. Lights went off again and the four left from there.

All became silent, from the middle of the audience, Akash started playing guitar saying "I love you all" (there is spot light on him all through the song) by singing the song he went to stage and started playing guitar. Everyone were dancing, shouting by what they are seeing...... after ending the song he left from there

The spotlight fell on Arnav who sat behind the drum kit and started playing, all went mad by seeing this act of him and started screaming by the way he is playing.

At a point he stopped playing and waited for few moments then again he started and when he stopped after playing a minute, everyone saw Aman, Sheetal, NK and Lavanya on stage dancing on the beat which played on the background that music connected to the drums he played, again he started playing and stopped then the four started dancing. Arnav started playing the drums and Akash playing guitar at once and the four started dancing.... They four came down the stage went to their faculty and dean and requested them to join them and they joined the four on stage.... All the students couldn't hold back themselves so came near the stage and started dancing....

After some good time they ended the function with a good note.....