Part 46

At night, 

Arnav came to Jha's house as he got to know that his friends and his girl are over there. As he entered he saw that Anjali, Lavanya, Payal and Sheetal were sitting on the sofa and Khushi, NK, Akash and Aman were sitting down leaning on their legs and was engrossed in watching something on T.V.

Shyam and Dia were in Shantivan

Arnav : hey guys... 

Anjali looked at him and smiled then asked him to join them. he came near Khushi and Anjali the saw that Anjali's beside seat was vacate so sat there and looked at the screen and was hell shocked.

They all were seeing the video recordings of all their outings and as all knows that NK carries a handy cam with him and shoots some or the other. And when Arnav saw the screen, it was displaying the last year's events which they went after NK-Lavanya's engagement.

Anjali-Shyam's proposal for date, Aman and Sheetal's proposal, Akash-Payal's proposal and last but not the least Arnav's rapid-fire. Arnav looked at Khushi and then at everyone, all were so engrossed in reviewing the videos. He stood to go to kitchen to drink water as there was no one who could listen to him so. He turned around and took two steps towards kitchen, then turned around when he heard "dare you look at the other girls"

He saw that the screen was displaying Arshi moments which NK shoot that morning.

NK saw him coming and waited patiently to end the previous video and when he saw that Arnav stood up to leave so he quickly changed the order of videos and played that day's event.

Arnav was completely surprised and shocked to see that on the screen. He looked at Khushi who covered her face with the cushion which was in her hand as Anjali was teasing her of being possessive about her man of life.

Arnav was really enjoying her expressions and also proud for being the reason of her reddened cheeks. Khushi pushed Anjali to her seat and stood only to get collided with Arnav. Khushi was so shock to see him there as she didn't see him coming but now standing in front of her and holding her as not to let her fall down.

Arnav raised his one eyebrow and winked at her, she pushed him a little and stood up but he didn't leave her. He was holding her from waist and both were standing near the sofa and seeing the screen. It display them saying I LOVE YOU to each other.

Anjali was like Aw at seeing the screen as it looked so cute seeing Khushi's pouted face and Arnav's smile seeing her pouted face the Akash displayed the pictures in his laptop by connecting his mobile to it. Arnav saw that all were busy in seeing the picture and by taking this as an opportunity to be with Khushi, he took her to the terrace.

Terrace, 

He pinned her to the wall and leaned but not at all making her feeling uncomfortable by keeping a safe distance in between them.

Arnav : what were you doing down back there?

Khushi circled her arms around his neck and replied : are you blind? Or else you left your eyes in that laptop and by shutting it your eyes also got shut? She asked by putting a very innocent face and inside was LOL.

Arnav was totally taken aback by seeing her gesture as till date she never did something like this and this is completely new to him as well as her.

Arnav raised his eyebrow : Khushi Kumari Gupta, are you okay?

Khushi : why? 

Arnav : no, I mean, you okay? This? By showing her the circled arms around his neck through eyes.

Khushi : didn't you like it?

Arnav chuckled : it's not that but, I mean, I never saw you this way of you before so.

Khushi : that's because I never behaved this way, saying she showed him her tongue.

Arnav turned his face to his left : Khushi don't turn, he said in a serious tone.

Khushi got scared and held him by his collar tightly and bended her head down.

Seeing her like that he busted out laughing. Then she got to know that he played a prank just to scare her.

Khushi pushed him with her full force and started going. He tried to held her hand but she didn't let him.

Arnav : Khushi... Khushi listen... 

Khushi : Laad governor... saying she left and came down.

Arnav smiled to himself seeing her expressions and followed her.

Anjali saw Khushi coming down and observed that she was looking sad and with a pouted face she was coming to her.

Anjali : hey, what happened, Khushi? Why your face is looking so dull? Chote ne kuch kaha?

Khushi nodded her looking at her.

Arnav came down by the time and heard their short conversation.

Arnav thought isn't it enough of one drama queen that now other too joined.

Arnav : DI... 

Anjali : Chote, what did you say to her? See how she is looking dull?

Arnav : Di... what did I do? I didn't do anything? Khushi, did I say anything? (he asked her with a stern tone but Anjali caught him smirking at her as Khushi was not looking him)

Anjali just left them as she knows her Chote will handle and she thought she was a stupid to interfere in their matter...

Arnav : now, want to go home or willing to stand here?

Khushi gave a glance at him then by collecting her things and left out saying bye to Anjali.

Arnav was standing where he was when she was with him and started counting 5... 4... 3... 2... 1

Khushi entered in again and asked him to follow her in ordering manner.

Arnav raised his eyebrow and looked at her.

Khushi : I mean, come let's go... please...

Arnav called Anjali, he hugged her and bid her a bye and left with Khushi...

Arnav : Khushi... he called her but she didn't respond neither stopped but just walking with him.

He held her hand took her bag away and made her to look at him.

Arnav : Khushi, how many times did I tell you not to get scared...

Khushi : saying is different and doing to different.

He sighed and headed to their homes. 

Khushi was scared of darkness and there were no street light at the entrance of Jha's place. She always comes by evenings and either Shyam or someone will accompany her to going home.