Epilogue

It was early hours of the morning,

Arnav and Khushi were wide awake and talking covering their bodies with the sheet and Khushi resting her head on his arms. Only the bed side lamp was on.

Arnav: so finally, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada!

Khushi: yes!

Both were playing with each other‟s fingers.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi: hmm, still playing with his fingers.

Arnav: are you happy?

Khushi stopped playing with his fingers and looked at him raising her head to his level.

Khushi: what do you think? She asked looking into his eyes.

Arnav: I know but want to hear it from you.

Khushi: what if I say I'm not happy... but more than happy? She said winking at him.

Arnav chuckled then smirked at her.

Khushi: stop doing that.

Arnav: stop doing what?

Khushi: that smirk.

Arnav pulled her on him and she was on top of him with widening eyes.

Arnav: why?

Khushi: because it symbolizes something danger...

Arnav: really? He said removing her hair back.

Arnav: now, what danger are you expecting for you?

Khushi: nothing. I feel sleepy... let me sleep... she said resting her head on his chest.

Arnav smiled: sleep. He said patting her back

Khushi was surprised hearing him.

Khushi: you are letting me sleep?

Arnav: what do you expect?

Khushi: nothing. She said sliding on his side.

Arnav: I don't have any problem. He said pulling her to him and switching off the bed side lamp making her laugh.

On the day of their reception Lavanya had her labor pains.

By night she gave birth to a boy.

Doctor said everything was normal and the baby is fit and fine and no need to worry of anything.

All the youngsters (but Arnav) were fighting to pick the baby first, who was in the cradle sleeping peacefully ignoring the sounds around him.

Nani: chup.

All shut their mouths...

Nani picked the baby up and passed to NK who felt nervous and hid his hands not wanting to pick the baby seeing how delicate she was.

Khushi: NK bhai, pick him up. Nothing will happen. She forced him to pick the baby up and the feeling he felt holding his own baby was worthless...

Turn by turn all picked up the baby in their arms except Arnav and Khushi for the same reason.

No one forced them to pick the baby as they baby was sleeping peacefully and also no one was ready to give the baby to anyone once he was in their arms.

Days passed but Arnav and Khushi's fights and arguments never ended making everyone to leave them alone wherever they were, be it living room, dining area, GR, Shantivan or elsewhere.

Though they fight in front of the family but the moment they enter the room the scene will be opposite. As he once said if she will be in his room then he won't leave her for a second. He kept his promise...

The credit for this work belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd. it is her hard work.