Part 28

Last night, 

NK was resting in the guest as he was not in a position to go back to his apartment with Lavanya and Sheetal. He was resting but disturbed with the phone call at late night. He checked the caller id and smiled broadly... though not physically shown but mentally. 

NK : Hey, Whats up bro? at this hour? 

Caller : well Mr. Nanda Kis**** Kapoor, do you feel any courtesy to inform me about your landing...? 

NK : Nannav yaar, don't be so sarcastic which doesn't suit you... 

Arnav : Idiot. Did even feel like informing me that you are not well. Akash said that you were feeling well so stayed back in Shantivan. Will you care to explain what happened? 

NK slip of tongue : yaar, what to say and where to say? U know... with that he started of saying what happened from the time he landed without missing any detail only to face the wrath of ASR. After blurting out everything he realized what he did and what he welcomed by his own. So without even letting Arnav say anything he quickly said good bye to him and disconnected the call as he has left with no energy to even bare... 

Arnav, after hearing what prank he played with Khushi was more than enough for him to get angry... Anyways he says that Khushi is his sister and love her... then where that  love and all before went playing this prank. All knows how scared she gets with this type of thing and knowing that how can he did that. Before he could lash him up he heard a beep sound which is letting him know that the call is been disconnected. 

As per Arnav's request, Aman talked to Khushi late night and assured her that on her behalf he will take revenge from him and as she spent a sleepless night NK too will spent a night
like that. She trusts him as he is the only person who supports her when even one is teasing her but he teases her when no one will be teasing her, and also felt relieved then went back to sleep thinking NK bhai all the best with a wink. 

Next day morning,
NK received a message from Arnav, though he is half asleep but opened, and as the message got opened he threw his mobile on the bed and came out of the bed completely awake... with a horrified expression on his face. His expression was a sight to see... someone standing outside of the room and seeing him from the window, captured his expression and send it to Arnav. 

It was late night for Arnav but still awaken to receive a message and he got it. After opening the message he laughed his heart out seeing the picture of NK. Then he forwarded that snap to Khushi himself. He got her number when Payal called him once saying that her number was not working so called him from KHUSHI's number. That's how he got her number. Payal wants to give Khushi's number to Arnav but couldn't make out how so applied this way and that was the first call made from the number when she got it. Khushi didn't know about this but others. 

When Khushi woke she forgot what happened last day rather she wants to forget as not wanting to remember the face ever... she just sat on the bed and stretched her arms seeing around only to realize that she was late and she quickly grabbed her mobile to see why the alarm didn't woke up her and as she saw the date she realized that it is Sunday and was about to get up then she noticed that a notification is there saying she received a message. She opened the message and at first she was shocked but later ROLF. She saw the contact number and was highly shocked because in these years Arnav never directly contacted her. But whatever it may be she felt happy seeing NK's expression and most importantly message from ARNAV. With this smile she attended the call which came after closing the message. She talked with him as if nothing happened and very happy as always. 

After getting ready she rushed to Shantivan saying on the pretext of playing with Dia. 

NK too came down after getting ready and was looking all okay but definitely looked disturbed. He came and joined others in the living area. He sat his back facing the entrance. 

Khushi came in and saw that everyone was sitting in the living area, busy in their talks no one saw Khushi coming. Khushi came and put her hand on NK's shoulder and as she touched him he shouted and was a sight to see his face. Seeing him she was like ROLF. She was joined by others and showed the picture which she received. Everyone had another round of laugh. 

The message Arnav sent to NK was a picture of a face which is a horror type and was definitely the one which can never be forget when that person is in group of people. 

Remembering this he left the place with a pouted face but stopped feeling a hand been caught by someone. He turned and saw Khushi holding his hand with one hand and with other she held her ear as if saying sorry. NK drew her close to him and hugged her saying sorry for the
last day's incident. All joined the hug. Aman who came with Lavanya and Sheetal directly went to guestroom to capture his expression and came down and when he saw NK-Khushi together hugging each other and saying sorry he felt so adorable so clicked a snap and sent to Arnav then joined the hug.