Part 51

All three entered the conference room,

Arnav, Akash, Payal, Aman and Sheetal were sitting. At the head chair Arnav was sitting and to his right Akash and Payal, to his left Aman and Sheetal.

AR conference room, 

All the five interns stood in front of the heads of the AR and partially GD.

Khushi got nervous seeing them sitting and she as a intern was making her so. Her friend muttered to Khushi who was next to her.

Maya : Why aren't they saying anything yaar?

Khushi : how would I know?

Payal : What's going on? Can't you people just be silent for even 5min? she said with a stern voice which she tried hardly to sound like.

Maya : Sorry ma'am... she quickly uttered.

Payal looked at Khushi and raised her brows.

Khushi : Sorry... saying looked at her and hung her head down.

Akash, Aman and Sheetal hid their smiles but as Arnav known for his arrogance, hard work and dedication and importantly masking his expressions, didn't show anything on his face whatever he was feeling.

Aman being the manager of the company asked the new interns to introduce themselves.

1. Maya Rathod, Fashion designing student. 

2. Abhinav Singh, fashion designing student.

3. Priya Mishra, Management.

4. Siddaarth, Management.

5. Khushi Kumari Gupta, Fashion designing.

Akash asked them about their resumes and all the five submitted to him and each person took each resume. Obviously, Arnav took Khushi's and when he was going through the file and her designs, he was completely impressed with her designs, achievements and certificates. When he was going through the certificates, he saw a certificate of debate winning, he thought other than her no one would win as she never gives the other person to even open their mouths then he looked at her who was looking at her friend and assuring her friends who was getting nervous.

Suddenly there was a ringing sound of mobile alerted them all, Akash signaled Payal that it was her ringtone. She sheepishly smiled at the others and attended the call seeing her father's name flashing.

Payal : Papa 

Shashi : where are you? And Sheetal?

Payal : at AR. Why?

Shashi : have you forgot that today new interns were coming to our office?

Payal bit her tongue and signaled Sheetal to join her.

Payal : Sorry, sorry, sorry... will be there in 15min. okay? Bye.

Payal : guys, I mean, ASR, we need to leave. Have to check with the new interns @ GD.

Arnav nodded his head whereas Akash and Aman hugged their partners and bid bye.

Seeing this gesture surely the 2 girls and two boys who thought that they were single? Heavily sighed in disappointment knowing that they already in a relationship.

Khushi was the only one enjoyed seeing her mates expression but felt bad too looking at the disappointment look.

Payal & Sheetal : All the best guys... said in a unison to the interns and left the place.