Part 82

Next morning,

Khushi's preparation holidays were going till her start of the final semester, so she was staying in her room and preparing. She called her friends to her place for combine studies. She also invited some of her batch mates apart from the people visited her house and Payal‟s Marriage.

One of her friends: Hey, let's take a break for few minutes.

Khushi: we just started studying and you need a break?

Maya: hey, it's been three hours we started preparation... let take a break then will start the other.

Abhi: if anyone asks for the break after this then won't be good. We already wasted this whole month and started just before a week of the semester. (He is the second topper in the batch)

Maya: oye! Topper. Please now don't start this lecture again. However much we try preparing for the semester from the start but we always make it before 1 week... see, instead of studying for whole the month, better start studying before the week then we could study more in less time... she said with a little irritating tone then in the last winked at him.

Abhi shook his head as in, no one can change her but whatever she said agreed to that.

They heard a knock and then Garima entered in asking them to come down to have lunch and that was the time they realized that it's past 1.

Including Khushi, there are 6 people having their Lunch with Buaji and Garima.

Garima: How is your preparation going on?

Maya: too good aunty.

Khushi: really?

Abhi: how much syllabus did you cover?

Maya: 5chapters. She said casually.

Abhi's spoon hung in the air for her reply.

Abhi: you covered 5 chapters? That too in 3 hours?

Maya smirked at him.

The new friends who came to Khushi's house for the first time were bit hesitant but seeing the treatment of they getting felt too homely.

It was in the evening, past 7. They called it a day and dispersed to their homes to meet the next day again.

As her friends bid bye and left she turned to go and visit Shantivan as she didn't go from the morning but stopped hearing the horn sound. She turned to see her father's car entering GR. She happily opened the door and flashed her smile to him.

Khushi: tired?

Shashi: now I'm fine. He said kissing her forehead.

He entered in and Khushi left to Shantivan.

Khushi: hello!!! People...

Nani, Mami, Anjali and Payal turned to her.

Nani: arey, where were from the morning? Garima said that you are at home but didn't pay a visit here?

Khushi sat on the armrest of the chair and hugged her: offo! Nani ji, my friends came for combine studies so spent my day in my room, studying.

Mami: accha!! Are the hugs only for your nani ji or will give to others?

Khushi: now you have your daughter-in-law to hug you and you can pamper her... she said teasing Payal.

Mami: for your information, she is my daughter, she said side hugging Payal.

Payal showed her tongue to Khushi and Khushi too did the same.

Akash: hey ladies!!!

Akash and Arnav entered.

Khushi: Namaste, JIJAJI! She greeted folding her hands.

Akash: what the!!!

Khushi: just marrying you lady love doesn't mean that only your relationship changed with her but also for her family members.

Akash: please, spare me...

Shyam: why? When you all can address me as jijaji then why not Khushi address you the same?

Akash: because I'm her AK and will always remain.

Shyam: sorry to disappoint you but relations are relations. So get habituated to that address.

Akash: not fare...

Arnav just patted his shoulder hiding his smile seeing his brother's horrified expression. Khushi and Anjali were LOL seeing his expression. Payal Mami and Nani hid their smiles.

HP brought the snacks and drinks for everyone.

After sometime Khushi went back to her home after spending some time with them.