Part 27

Next day, at the dining table, all assembled for the breakfast. 

Anjali came back to India and staying here and in some months Shyam is also going to coming here to stay here permanently as Anjali is wasn't able to handle Dia, Shyam and house hold works are not letting her to take rest. Anjali was not agreeing to keep any maid by saying she wants to do everything by herself to her family. Though Anjali never complained anything to Shyam but Shyam knows that she gets hell tired at the end of the day. So he decided to shift back to India. He somewhat fulfilled his dream by staying there for some long but he had no issues as he can‟t take risk on Anjali‟s health. So he convinced Anjali though it was not less than any impossible task. Shyam will be with them in 4 to 5 months of time... to finish his work there and after coming he will be joining AR as a legal adviser.

Nani : Where is NK? Did he go back to his apartment? 

Akash and Anjali at a same time : he didn't dare to step of the room whole night... and hifived each other. 

Mami : What do you mean? 

Dar gaya hoga agar phir se Khushi aur Payal aake ise aur marenge... came a voice from the entrance.
All turned to see Lavanya and Sheetal coming while laughing and hi-fiving. 

Nani : kyun? 

Sheetal : Nani, don't you think whatever happened yesterday he will be able to walk like always and still you are expecting him to be at the dining table and that too this morning...? Saying so, she hugged Nani. 

Mama : have to say, you people had taken out all his which remaining strength after the journey. Khushi ne tho uski jaan le hi jaati agar Shashi ji time pe nahin aate tho... [if Shashi didn't come in time then Khushi would have taken his life]

Lavanya : Uncle, he deserves that besides what he did to Khushi yesterday in the airport... She was hell scared and all through the journey she didn't even speak to me properly because of that idiot's act. 

Sheetal : yeah, we all know that she is scared to see a horror film even in the day time and he almost planned to give a heart-attack to her by his act. 

Anjali : bechari Khushi, she didn‟t Payal to sleep I guess. 

Akash : yeah Di, when I called home last night as very one's mobiles were not answerable, buaji said that Khushi is in the room but not even sleeping and also didn't let Payal to sleep. Now before coming here I called Khushi to know how she is doing and I expected a dull reply but guess what the reply came from the other end...? 

Anjali : what are you saying Akash? And stop being so sarcastic and tell us what was the reply and who answered the call? 

Akash : Khushi answered the call and by her voice she it was very clear that she was actually happy... isn't it surprising? I mean, last night she was so frightened to sleep and in the morning all set to go to college and that too happily... I'm really eager to know what happened in the night.