Part 56

After Akash left she went to the canteen and sat on a chair wondering what made Payal to agree for this date, as she was so not interested in even talking to him directly but here just one call and she didn't even started buttering her jiji, her jiji agreed... how was that possible? 

Arnav followed her to the canteen but Khushi didn't know it, he took a chair at the window which was exact opposite to her and face to face. He was just seeing her expressions which were changing in a blink. He got what she was thinking so hardly giving stress to her pea size of brain. Bringing out his mobile, he texted her.

Khushi came out of her thoughts by feeling the vibration in her palm, she glanced at the name displayed and turned around to see him if he was near her and she found him exact opposite to her and was looking at his mobile and typing something seriously... she opened the message and read it out.

"Why are you giving the stress to your that pea size of brain?" after reading it out she glared at him and left the canteen.

He felt liking laughing seeing her glare to him but he didn't as he was in the cafeteria. He too left the place and entered the cabin, there was no work for him to do for the rest of the day, as in, no meeting, no important calls nothing but just to give her company rather say irritate her, he stayed back.

Till now most of the employees left the office but there are very few who left out in the office who were working the upcoming fashion show by both the companies AR & GD.

Khushi was with Smriti and learning what more her laad governor wants. They became so good friend within that time and liked each other's nature and behavior. Smriti liked Khushi for her chirpiness, bubbly, and talkative nature.

Smriti : Khushi, most important thing is, you should not leave before ASR leaves the office. Though I know that you both will be going at the same time and he will be taking you but still it's my responsibility to say so I'm saying it.

Khushi : okay... okay... now leave all this and tell me about you... I mean, yours and your fiancé's love story...

Smriti slightly blushed : ours is an arranged marriage... from the start I was interested in an arranged marriage so I'm doing it and same goes with him.

Khushi : him? What's his name? or let me guess... you will be calling him as, you see as in, like our elders, suniye ji... she said this in a teasing tone.

Smriti : very funny... but for your kind information, he prefers me to call him by his name... Nickle.

Khushi : so your Mr. Right's name is Nickle? Nice name...

Khushi's phone started to ring, and seeing the id she looked up and saw him seeing her, he signaled her to come up. Smriti took her leave and left the office as Arnav asked her to leave in a sign language.

Without knocking she entered the cabin and saw him relaxing in his chair by leaning back.
Khushi : why did you call me? She asked him with a little rude tone which doesn't like at all if anyone talks to him in that tone.

Arnav : watch your tone Khushi... he said without opening his eyes.

She looked at him and felt that he was so stressed... she looked the door and went behind his chair and started massaging his head, as soon as he felt her touch he got relief and a smile played on his lips... he always like her this nature... without saying anything she always understands what he wants but his teasing and pranks.

Arnav : you know Khushi, I feel like telling you this from many days but didn't get a chance...

Khushi : what? Continuing massaging