Part 23

Next day,
Khushi woke up with a jerk by hearing the alarm sound next to her ear; she is now completely awake and heard someone laughing sound, turned in the direction of the sound only to be shocked. There she saw Arnav laughing at her. She rubbed her eyes and opened there was no Arnav... it was just her imagination because last night she kept on thinking about Arnav and slept. She remembers that whenever Arnav calls at her home, Raizada's or friend's number, she never talked with him though she got a chance in this one week. Then she realized that she is thinking about Arnav sitting on the bed when she is running out of time to get ready for her college, with this she got ready and came down only to be surprised to see Akash, Aman, Sheetal and Payal all set to leave. 

Khushi : Hi, Good morning... may I know, why you all got ready this early... ? 

Garima : Because they are not lazybones like you... don't say that you forgot that today not only yours but also their college starts... (Who came from kitchen and came there to call them for breakfast but hearing Khushi's question she sighed and replied). 

Aman : Nothing like that Aunty, she was a bit excited in joining college so might be forgot... it's not her fault. (saying he came to her and kept his hands on her shoulder). 

Payal : Aman, now a days, I'm observing that you have a very good impression on Khushi... but let me tell you you'll suffer one day for supporting her, also knowing she is a lazybones... 

Akash : Come on Payal, what is her fault in this... kabhi kabhi aisa ho jaata hain... now come on let's have the breakfast, we are getting late. 

All this while Khushi just pouted but hearing Aman and Akash she smirked at Payal. Then all went to the dining table and having breakfast... Shashi joined them a bit later with Madhumati with his side all ready in a formal saree... 

Garima : jiji, are u going to office? 

Madhumati : haan Garima. Shashi just informed me that there is a meeting which got preponed so I have to attend it... 

Garima : okay. Let's have the breakfast...
Shashi : Khushi and Payal, if you are done then let's move, we are getting late... 

Akash : It's okay uncle... we will go together as we all are studying in the same college... 

Aman : and uncle, you no need to worry at all... from now they are our responsibility... 

Shashi (at first hesitated but seeing them he can't say no) : Okay Akash, Aman. Hmm, so now my Khushi is going to college... that too with her friends...? 

Khushi (getting emotional, came to him and hugged) : papa, nothing like that... she didn't able to continue as not knowing what to say... 

Sheetal (with hesitating) : uncle, it's not like that. As all are destination is same so thought to go together that's it... 

Shashi : while hugging Khushi and laughed... Beta, I was just teasing you... why are you getting emotional... come on, now you are a college going girl, so stop crying like a kid... Sheetal, I know that you people are going to same college then why will I object if you all go together... but I'll allow them only on one condition, that whenever I take them then you all must join us... what say? 

Aman, Akash and Sheetal : with a broad smile... Sure uncle... 

After completing their breakfast, Aman, Sheetal in Aman's cars and Payal, Akash and Khushi went in Akash's car towards college. Shashi and Madhumati went to office...