Part 50

Khushi didn't have the slightest idea of what her new bosses had stored for her for the morning incident.

Akash got ready and came down for the breakfast and as he entered the dining area he saw Payal helping Khushi in setting the table for the breakfast. He looked around saw that other than them no one was present. Khushi called Payal just to be saved from Akash.

Akash : hi baby!! He said while coming next to her and took a seat just the next where she was standing.

Khushi's and Payal's jaw was dropped as that was the first time he was addressing her like that well this one for Payal where as Khushi reacted so, was thinking that how can these Raizada brothers be so shameless without bothering about the others presence how can they behave like that?

Well that was how our Sanka Devi? Sometimes too innocent, matured, brave, crazy, naïve, and full on prankster but gets caught or been taken revenge the next moment.

Payal hit Akash on his shoulder and takes the seat next to him, surprising Payal and shocking Khushi, he kissed on Payal cheek.

Gotcha!! They hear someone saying and turned to look at the person and to their surprise and embarrassment of Akash & Payal, Dia clicked Akash kissing Payal.

Khushi : Dia?? She run to her and lifts her up in her arms and kisses her on her both the cheeks.
Dia : Mami... don't kiss me... I'm not a kid... you see I'm a big girl...

Khushi : Mami?? Who said this? 

Dia : Arnav mamu... 

Khushi : What? Okay, what else he said? 

Dia : he said that I'm a grown up girl... (she asks Khushi to put down and ran away from her, after making some distance between them she adds) unlike you.

Khushi's jaw was hanging down while Shyam who brought Dia and Akash and Payal had a tough time in hiding their laughs but at last busted laughing out loud seeing Khushi trying catch Dia around the living area, dining area.

Dia hid behind Arnav who just stepped down the stairs after freshen up and without noticing him Khushi collided with him. Arnav held her from waist before she could lose her balance and fall flat on the ground.

Arnav : Have you lost it? (Showing her head with his forefinger) Can't you see what was coming in your way and collide?

Khushi hangs her head down by straightening herself as he left her to stand.

Arnav : Speak up damn it!!... 

Khushi looking at him : I was chasing Dia but in that process collided with you. Now how would I know that you will be coming all of a sudden? She says in a complaining tone.

Arnav raised him brows and takes Dia in his arms : how old are you?

Khushi : what? 

Dia : he is asking your age? She tried helping her MAMI if she didn't hear her Mamu clearing.

Arnav and rest others hid their smiles knowing what was coming.

Khushi : 22. 

Arnav : Dia, what's your age?

Dia (she happily says): 5 years old Mamu. He kisses her and asks her to go and have breakfast and she goes to her Akash mamu and sits on his lap.

Arnav : she is 5 YEARS old and she saw me coming down and you? Don't even pay a glance around and just steps forward.

Khushi : but the reason was she said that I'm not a grown up girl.