Part 11

Days passed soon. Now it's time to leave for Arnav, NK and Lavanya to abroad for their higher studies. Arnav thought of handling the London's branch which they started a year back and discussed with his mama to get his allowance formally, for that his mama said "You are the one who started that branch and now you are my permission? What is it Arnav? Of course it's yours only you can handle that well. I just went to attend a meeting twice or thrice because at that time your exams were going on".

In this mean while, Akash made sure of their stay in London at their apartment in AR guest house which bought at the time when his father went there to stay for a month.

Anjali was a bit sad that as her brother is going to UK for 2yrs but the fact is that Arnav is going to stay there more than two years to handle the complete AR in London.

Mean while, Gupta's had a great company of Raizada's both professionally and personally. Payal and Khushi built a great bond with Raizada's, Jha's and the friends of Arnav and Akash. All liked them a lot that now they can't stop themselves from meeting at least once a day and that one meeting in a day would be lasting for hours by going out or spending time in either Shantivan or Gupta residency. Being the younger one all liked Khushi a lot and love teasing her. Whenever all the eight friends meet they pamper her for her innocence and also tease her for that innocence of her. Arnav doesn't talk to her much as he has slight fear of saying something which he shouldn't and same goes with Khushi but there were the situations where they spend time alone but only in silence mostly and at some point they got to know their likes and dislikes by each passing day but never got to each other face to face. Akash and Payal too get to know each other unlike Arshi; they got to know from each other.

Raizada's and Gupta's (ladies) liked each other's sons and daughters that they are dreaming to knot them if they agree to it but no one disclosed this dream with the other but Shashi is like a friend to all the youngsters that there was no need to know from others what these are thinking and feeling. He  saw Payal mostly lost whenever Akash come to their house, he didn't ask anything to her because he know about Akash and his family well also he personally wished the same that Arnav and Akash to be his sons-in-law. He also knows that he can't impose his wish on their children so he kept quiet but now he is very happy. He will wait till the time they both come and say to him.

On the other hand he saw Arnav looking at Khushi most of the time but never saw them talking, he know that he is a very impressive man but coming to his younger daughter, she don't even have a slightest idea of the love other than parents, sisters and friends love but he also know that she is mature enough to understand what's happening in the surroundings but in the matter of love she has much to learn and know.