Part 29

6 months passed... 

Khushi completed her graduation and continues working as a asst. designer in GD. 

Tomorrow is the engagement of NK-Lavanya. It's going to be placed in Shantivan as NK is a relative on Mami. Everyone are very busy in their works, no one has the time to sit and relax because they never do anything in the last minute so everyone is making sure that tomorrow no work should be pending. 

In was night, everyone were hell tired, after completing the dinner all the elders went back to their rooms but the youngsters can't rest as from tomorrow NK and Lavanya are going to be official legally so all the youngsters came to Gupta residency and straight away went to terrace... without 

Khushi brought the blankets for everyone, Payal brought water and Aman and Akash brought mattress to sleep. After arranging everything as per their comfort laid down on each mattress. All the boys are one side and opposite of them girls. 

NK : so Khushi, where is my costume of tomorrow's ? Asked with curiosity as till now she didn't even let anyone to see the costume except Sheetal as she designed Lavanya's costume so... they both suggested each other and came up with an elegant peace for both but none knew what exactly they both designed. 

Lavanya : Yeah Sheetal. Please tell us na... you know that I can't wait more for the surprises to be revealed. Please... with a cute pout for which NK felt like kissing her but he knew his
limits... though they both are of this generation, didn't even kiss each other, other than as a friendly feeling. 

Payal : Lavanya, why are you trying to do which is impossible? We all know that they both are not going to show us. She said hopelessly. 

Khushi : jiji, you know na that it's a surprise for both how can we display it before, tell me? 

Akash : relax guys, anyway tomorrow is the engagement so you people will get to see what these two done. 

Aman : Yeah guys, when we waited for this long then one more day we will wait. What is there in it? Not a big deal. 

Khushi : Learn from them about patience. As it says "sabar ka phal meeta hota hain" saying she hi-fived with Sheetal. 

Lavanya : Very funny, said with an irritation. Then saying good night she slept showing her back to Khushi who is next to her. 

NK : Good night everyone... but let me tell you Khushi, tomorrow after the breakfast I want my dress. 

Aman : Hey dude, what's so hurry in getting engaged NK... I heard that every man runs away from this but here you are looking very desperate... teased NK but he didn't respond to it and slept turning to other side. 

Akash : come on guys, let sleep. Good night everyone. Others responded to it and slept. 

In London,
Arnav was very busy from the past 6 months; he is single handedly taking care of AR and also if there is any issue then goes to GD and sees to it. Sometimes he remembers the times he spent with all and misses them badly but he won't express it in words as it is not his style. Everyone informed him about the engagement and asked/warned/pleaded to attend the ceremony. He said he will see to it but didn't confirm anything which disappointed others. He too wants to attend but the fashion show which went well, he just came back from the venue and after freshening up he laid on his bed and thinking all these. 

Next day,
GR terrace,
All the girls woke up at almost at the same time, smiling at each other and wishing good morning then looked at the other side and saw that NK is missing then comes a voice from the entrance door of the terrace... "Where is my dress Khushi?" everyone sees NK all freshen up. 

Akash : hey, What's up dude? You are up so early? 

NK ignoring Akash : Khushi I had my breakfast. As I said I want to see the dress. 

Khushi and others were so shocked to see him this early app. 7a.m. 

Khushi : NK bhai, we just woke up and here you are asking about the dress? No wishing, nothing. Anyway you said that after the breakfast right? Then wait for 1hr. I'll give you... 

NK : Khushi, he started but didn't continue and agreed. 

All went to their respective rooms. Girls stayed in GR and boys went to RM to freshen up. 

After breakfast, all assembled in the living area of Shantivan. 

NK : you said something Khushi. 

Khushi straight away went to the room where NK lives and comes down with a cover at the same time Sheetal comes with Lavanya's dress. Everyone is eagerly waiting for the dress to be displayed and the time came, all just stared at the dresses, NK's dress is a Indo-western in black and dark blue combo, where as Lavanya's peach color, both the dresses together looked awestruck, breaking the silence Aman said 

Aman : Great job girls... I'm completely impressed. 

Sheetal blushes at the statement and Khushi said : Thank you Aman bhai. Why you are staring at this silently? Say something... 

Lavanya came running to them and hugged tightly and says : Thank you so much this exactly the way I dreamt about the dress if not the more than that... thank you Sheetal and Khushi. 

NK hugs Khushi and keeps an envelope in her hand. Khushi looks at him confusingly as if asking what is this...? He signals her to open it through eyes and when she does, she screams and hugged NK... everyone looks at her with confusion. 

NK bhai, premium shows tickets.... ? Thank you so much... says Khushi. 

After that all disperses from there and starts arranging the stage for the evening. 

In the evening,
Everything was set and waiting for the couple to come down to start the ring ceremony. Till then Khushi, Sheetal, Payal, Aman and Akash entertain the guests by performing on Hindi beat numbers. Khushi dances with Akash in the last and he turns her around then Aman turns her and leaves her to turn but suddenly bangs with someone and was about to fall but the person didn‟t let her and securely held her by keeping his hand on her bare waist. Khushi was expecting to hit the ground feeling none she opens her eyes only to be got shocked and surprised she comes out of it after hearing him out. 

"Tum abhi tak thik se chalna seekha nahi kya, Khushi?"