Part 76

Anjali: Buaji!! What was the need to say that? She asked with an irritated tone.

Buaji: poor fellow! Didn't even sleep last night properly...

Anjali and Arnav's eyes widened. Arnav was shocked how come Buaji got to know?

Buaji: I mean, last night I went to her room to check but saw Arnav in the room trying to turn but couldn't because of our sanka devi's stunts.

Arnav slightly blushed but then masked in which he did master.

Buaji cleared: I didn't intend to see you both but as a routine entered her room, that's it. she said in a teasing tone.

Arnav: buajiiii...

Nani: go and sleep. She said cupping his cheek.

Arnav kissed her palm: no. Have a international video conference to attend, so will join you all in the noon. If you need anything then call me.

Anjali: Chote... this is not fare. Tomorrow is the wedding and you are saying that have a meeting to attend.

Arnav: Di, will be back by noon. This is an important meeting and I already postponed it once on the day of sangeet, now I can't.

Anjali: okay... but don't you dare to involve Akash with you.

Arnav: Di... he is the head of the project.

Garima: but we need to go to temple Arnav. She entered with a tray.

Arnav: fine... I won't involve him. Happy?

Anjali: very. Arnav: okay then, see you all later, with that he went to Shashi who entered in after his jogging.

They discussed something and Arnav left.

Later,

Aman & Arnav winded up the meeting by impressing the clients and heading downstairs for lunch, by that time all occupied the table and were waiting for them to join.

Akash: how was the meeting?

Arnav: yeah, good.

Aman: good? It was great. They are impressed by everything.

Akash: wow!! That's great.

Arnav just smiled.

Anjali: will you both shut up? Akash tomorrow is your wedding and here you are talking about meetings.

Aman: yeah, I forgot. How was your night Arnav?

Arnav, who was drinking a juice, choked due to a sudden question and he asked with a double meaning.

NK: relax, Arnav. He just asked how your last night was. That's it.

Aman: slept well?

Arnav: when did she let me sleep? He said with an irritated tone and left smirking at their jaw drop because of his reply.