Part 92

Arnav smirked looking at his friends/cousins faces and their open mouths then turned to look at the girl who was the victim. He can see her face turned red and he can make it from her expression, especially her widened eyes that she was, shocked. He still holds her from her waist and her hands on his biceps.

Arnav: Khushi... he called her but she didn't move.

Arnav: shall I kiss you again? I have no problem. He leaned on her a bit more but he felt her struggling in his hold.

Arnav: what?

Khushi: have you lost your sense? She didn't raise her voice but he can feel her anger.

Arnav: you didn't reply so I thought you wanted more. He said it as if a matter of fact.

Khushi: shut up! Leave me.

Arnav: what if I won't?

Anjali: then we will make you leave her till you both get married. Hearing Anjali's voice Arnav left her waist but still hold he hand in his.

Shyam: Arnav, save some for later as you need then, when she leaves for the Paris, tomorrow.

Anjali: hmm.

Arnav felt Khushi's stiffness hearing Shyam.

Anjali: let's go Khushi. Mami was looking for you.

Anjali took Khushi from there and left to introduce her with mami's friends.

Shyam: why am I feeling that you are not comfortable with her going to Paris?

Arnav turned to him with a smile: I'm absolutely comfortable with going to Paris to achieve something for herself but I'm not comfortable with her tears which will happen when she leaves this house for six months. Let alone six months, I doubt she catch up the next flight to India and be at home.

Shyam chuckled: I agree, but she can't be weak. Though she would be upset but will get busy once the competition starts.

Arnav: exactly. He said with a smile.

Shyam: hmmm, so you are going to miss her? He asked casually.

Arnav: are you kidding me? He said with a smirk.

Shyam: what? (He asked with a confusion then remembered something) how could I forget?

Arnav raised his brows and nodded.

Shyam got a call: Arnav, we need to discuss about the constructing building.

Arnav: okay then come to the study will discuss with uncle there.

Shyam: okay, I'll come after the call.

Arnav: okay.

Shyam left. Arnav turned back to see Shashi with Garima and Nani staring at him.

Arnav: what? He asked raising his brows.

Nani: if you forgot then let me remained you, you just got engaged.

Arnav: meaning.

Garima: no business talks here, at least, today? And Shashi ji won't come.

Arnav: but we will discuss in the study.

Payal: whatever, papa won't come.

Arnav: Payal, you are saying this?

Payal: if I'm Payal then yes, I'm saying this. No business talks for today at least.

Arnav: okay, will see tomorrow.

Ladies left Arnav and Shashi alone.

Shashi: don't ever forget, you can never win over them, not like they are strong and we are weak, but it's just that, we love them more and they make us complete.