Part 48

All the ladies of Gupta's and Raizada's including Anjali planned to go to the temple the next day morning so all retired to their sleep. Next day, the women got ready and were waiting in the Shantivan for the driver to come and pick them up who went to service the car. It was early morning 6 and as expected Arnav and Akash were still sleeping... Khushi thought of asking Arnav a ride to the temple as the driver didn't turn up still.

Khushi knocked at the door but to her surprise she found out that the door was open and thanking her Devi maiyya she entered the room only the room empty. She thought where can he would go at this hour then she got that may be he went for his jog. She was about to turn back but then she heard a click sound and turned towards it, there she saw Arnav coming out from the washroom rubbing his hair with a towel and wrapping a towel around his waist and with a BARE torso. She was so shocked to see him like that as this was the first time she was seeing him in that condition. She widened her eyes and immediately closed her eyes and turned around then started singing a song with the only word Sorry.

He was shocked to hear her at this hour and that to in his room and top it all he was only in the towel.

Arnav : What the... stop doing that. 

Khushi shut her mouth with both her hands and closed her eyes tightly.

Arnav : what were you doing here, in my room at this hour?

Khushi : we, all the ladies planned to visit temple, driver has taken the car to the service but still didn't turn up so thought of asking you for the ride till temple. But I didn't expect you to be awake and that too... that too... She said all that in a one breath and stopped remembering at what she saw few moments ago.

Arnav was totally surprised with this act of her and he like laughing at her but when he saw that she stopped in the middle he thought of something and came to her. He stopped just behind her and she too can feel him behind her but didn't dare to open her eyes and witness the same.

Arnav : Khushi... he called her in a husky voice. 

Khushi : Sorry... she was about to go but he caught her hand and pulled her towards him and wrapped his one hand around her waist and with the other he was holding her hand and the other hand of her was around Arnav's.

Arnav : Khushi , look at me... 

Khushi looked down and didn't dare to look at him nor his bare body.

Arnav gently made her to look at him by using his thump under her chin.

Khushi was all red and was completely hot with the burning sensation which was due to the close proximity of them.

Arnav : Khushi, you are HOT. 

Khushi wide opened her eyes and looked at him with a shock by hearing what she heard.

Khushi : What???? 

Arnav : I said, you are HOT, stressing the word hot.

Khushi : How dare you say that?

Arnav : How dare I? Khushi, don't forget, tumhe kuch bhu kehne ka mujhe hain, saying he slid his hand more on her waist making her coming on him completely.

Khushi with a nervousness: Arnav, What are you doing? leave me.

Arnav : NO 

Khushi : Please...

He was enjoying her uneasiness which was created by him first with his bare torso and the next was the close proximity...

He was going to kiss her on her cheek but was interrupted by someone coughing sound. He lifted his head and looked at the door to see his beloved Di and his brother Akash looking at them teasingly. But still he didn't loosen his grip on her waist and she was still showing her back towards Anjali and Akash. Anjali came to call Khushi but she met Akash just outside Arnav's room and when they turned towards his room they were shocked and surprised to see Arnav holding Khushi and her pleasing him to leave her but he was not instead tried kissing her so to tease them they interrupted them.

Anjali : Well, you people don't have the right to romance so openly but still you should have some shame and also common sense to close the door . Don't you think Akash?

Akash : right Di... he too said that in a serious tone which made Khushi's eyes moist.

Arnav sensed her eyes getting moist and also know that they were teasing them but as she was facing opposite so she can't see them and their expressions so she thought that Anjali was angry on her.

Arnav : Stop both of you now... what is wrong in this?

Khushi was so shocked to hear him and looked at him with the same expression.

Arnav : What...? She asked looking at her.

Anjali : Chote have some shame and leave her now at least, see how is struggling.

Instead of loosening he tightened his grip on her and asked

Arnav : now if you people are done, would you mind closing the door?

Khushi's jaw was dropped and he with the full force of her made him to free her and without looking back she left down... ignoring the teasing looks of Anjali and Akash's.