Part 85

Lavanya and NK had come to give a surprise to all but instead they got surprised seeing them fighting. The Gupta ladies hate alcohol and they can't by its smell which was known by all but still, Aman and Akash tricked him and made him to drink 4 glasses, if not Arnav then they would have made Shashi to go talli completely.

Lavanya and NK sighed when they got to know this from Sheetal as she got to know from Aman and made him to sleep out of the room for making Shashi to drink by tricking.

NK: we had come to say you all something important and here getting to see this fight which is no less than a war (seeing the way Arnav and Khushi were fighting).

Lavanya: true but we need to stop this.

Sheetal: but the question is, how?

The three were thinking then NK whispered something to Lavanya, she smiled at him then felt nervous to say it out loud but they need to stop this fight or else it won‟t be good.

Lavanya: guys, stop it...

She tried to stop Arnav and Khushi but didn't get luck as either of them were not backing out then she went to Payal and Akash. Payal was bashing Akash and he was saying sorry and won't that again but she was nowhere to forgive him. Lavanya tried but no luck there too then she finally went to Shashi and Garima, in their case, no one was talking but Shashi was pleading her through eyes which Garima ignoring. She sighed then went to buaji who was enjoying the scene with Mami and nani.

Lavanya: nani, mami, buaji... why are you all not saying anything to them?

Mami: tch... when will you get this chance to see all the Gupta ladies bashing their better halves? She said it with a wink at the end making Lavanya shock.

Nani: if this goes a bit more then we will make a move, so till then... enjoying watching this she said making her to sit next to her.

Lavanya: buaji, do something...

Buaji: no. they deserve it.

Lavanya got fed up so she went to the center of the hall and shouted.

Lavanya: Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All became silent. Lavanya opened her eyes and looked around then taking a deep breath she said,

Lavanya: I'm pregnant.

Khushi & Arnav: so?

Lavanya and NK looked at them unbelievably then turned to others who were looking at Lavanya mutely.

Khushi realized something and asked: what... did... you... say...?

Lavanya: I'm pregnant.

Khushi shouted and hugged her: Wow!!! Congratulations... then she hugged NK congratulating him too.

Forgetting about the fight/war, all one by one came out of the shock then smiling brightly came to wish the couple.

Shyam: hello people!!! He with Anjali and Dia entered in with a teddy more than height of Dia carried by Anjali.

Anjali: why I'm sensing that we missed something?

Sheetal: not something but a lot.

Shyam: really?

Sheetal: yep. Come in. Anyway, Lavanya is pregnant.

Anjali & Shyam: oh! Then realized what they heard, WHAT?!

Sheetal: yes. She replied smilingly.

Anjali: hey Lavanya, congratulations... NK... congrats bhai.

Shyam: Congratulations Lavanya... he said kissing her forehead.

Lavanya: thanks jijaji.

Shyam: NK bhai, congrats...

NK: thanks jiju, they hugged tightly.

Dia, who didn't get anything why everyone are congratulating Lavanya and NK instead Khushi as she was informed that Khushi won a competition and she will go to Paris soon for the final competition, so she went to Khushi and dragged her to the teddy which placed near the couch.

Khushi: hey Dia, what happened? Where are you taking me?

Dia showing the teddy: this is for you as you won some competition but here all are congratulating NK mamu and Lavanya mami.

Khushi laughed at her saying then first thanking her for the gift (teddy) then said that she is soon going to get a sister or brother to play with from Lavanya mami.

Dia: mamma is going to give me a brother or sister then why will Mami give? As Anjali is 5 months pregnant.

Khushi kissing her cheeks and pulling them: but your Lavanya mami too going to give you another one.

Dia: really?

Khushi: yes.

Arnav saw them talking so he too came and stood beside Khushi but she didn't react, when he heard their full conversation he was smiling on Dia's questions and admired how she said with an ease to her. Dia slipped from her arms and went to Lavanya to wish her.

Khushi turned in that direction and then saw Arnav looking at her but she ignored him and walked two steps forward then again came back to him as he pulled her to him.

Arnav: sorry...

Khushi turned her face away.

Arnav: okay, what do you want me to do?

Khushi: don't talk to me.

Arnav: anything than that. He said tightening his grip around her.

Khushi: then stay away...

Arnav: what the??!!

Khushi: you said anything than not talking to me...

Arnav: Khushi, but she freed herself and left to the couple.